|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A splinter.
(b) A poison war spike.
(c) A diamond.
(d) An eagle talon.
2. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Anger Abbey.
(b) Cluny Castle.
(c) Scourge City.
3. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
4. Cluny orders a _____ healer to be called for to tend his wounds.
5. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As pools of black ice.
(b) As piercing green eyes.
(c) As darting brown eyes.
(d) As savage golden eyes.
6. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
(a) Sword handle.
(b) Larch branch.
7. What sort of animal is Scragg?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A weasel.
8. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) Vole Bank.
(b) St. Ninian's.
(c) Blackwell Commons.
(d) Mossflower Mercantile.
9. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
10. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A big rock.
(c) An iron spike.
(d) A tree branch.
11. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
12. Cheesethief tells Scrag the dream of the _____ before he kills him.
(a) Cheese factory in the sky.
(b) Lady he loved.
(c) Command he never had.
(d) Books he will write.
13. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the nave.
(b) In the pews.
(c) In the choir loft.
(d) In the atrium.
14. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
(a) A badger.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wildcat.
(d) A sea rat.
15. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A porcupine quill.
(b) A long skinny knife blade.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A vial of oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
2. Where does the Churchmouse family live?
3. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
4. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
5. Constance Badger pulls the Churchmouse family in the cart, acting as guide and _____.
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)