|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Cluny Castle.
(b) Scourge City.
(d) Anger Abbey.
2. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
3. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Constance Badger.
(b) Winifred the otter.
(d) Brother Rufus.
4. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
5. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
(a) Stilton cheese balls.
(b) Apple and mint ice cream.
(c) Gingerbread muffins.
(d) Sugarplums and cookies.
6. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A porcupine quill.
(b) A bobby pin.
(c) A vial of oil.
(d) A long skinny knife blade.
7. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A big rock.
(c) An iron spike.
(d) A hammer.
8. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
(a) October ale.
(b) July lemonade.
(c) August punch.
(d) June wine.
9. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
10. What are the rats carrying up the old elm tree?
(a) A plank.
(b) A giant sword.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A bucket of oil.
11. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A hen.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A frog.
(d) A beetle.
12. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
(b) A ferret family.
(d) A baby red squirrel.
13. Constance Badger calls Basil Stag Hare an old _____.
14. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As a closed door.
(b) As taught with fear.
(c) As an open book.
(d) As bright with hope.
15. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
(b) Joseph Bell.
(c) His mother.
(d) The smell of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
2. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
4. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
5. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)