|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their grandfather.
(b) Their fourth cousin.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their uncle.
2. What sort of animal is Scragg?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A ferret.
3. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
4. Redtooth orders the twelve rats who were guarding the escaped Vole family to be _____.
(b) Set loose.
5. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A frog.
(c) A hen.
(d) A lizard.
6. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
(a) A pike.
(b) A cudgel.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A crossbow.
7. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
(a) Larch branch.
(d) Sword handle.
8. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
(a) Their eating habits.
(b) Their dress.
(c) Their manner of speaking.
(d) Their smell.
9. What is the name of Sela's son?
10. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
(a) Under the elm tree.
(b) On the parapet.
(c) In the mote.
(d) In the elm tree.
11. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The Monarch of the Glen.
(b) The Earl of Mosswood.
(c) The King of the Castle.
(d) The Regent of the Meadows.
12. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(b) Way to balance.
13. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
(a) An ashen hue.
(b) A rich brown.
(c) A tortoise shell.
(d) A silvery gray.
14. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
15. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hovers over Matthias as he falls asleep on the way back to Redwall?
2. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
3. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
4. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
5. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)