|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
2. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
(a) Their smell.
(b) Their eating habits.
(c) Their manner of speaking.
(d) Their dress.
3. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
(a) A bowl of cherries.
(b) An extra large wedge of cheese.
(c) A blanket of lettuce.
(d) A small bit of anchovy paste.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The political election coming up.
(b) The safety of Redwall.
(c) The size of their gold stores.
(d) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
5. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
6. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) A gold knob.
(b) The tooth of a dragon.
(c) The skull of a ferret.
(d) The skin of a snake.
7. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(a) Full red roses.
(b) Giant bluebells.
8. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) Nine stones.
(b) A hole in the floor.
(c) Seven steps.
(d) A secret door.
9. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
(a) Ragear the Innocent.
(b) Ragear the Brave.
(c) Ragear the Noble.
(d) Ragear the Competent.
10. Who is disguised as Cluny in battle?
11. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
(a) An old penny.
(b) A rabbit's foot.
(c) A comfortable pair of shoes.
(d) A pice of gold ore.
12. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
(a) Gingerbread muffins.
(b) Sugarplums and cookies.
(c) Apple and mint ice cream.
(d) Stilton cheese balls.
13. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
14. Cluny says to himself that by the _____ he has not yet lost the war.
(a) Fingers of riverflood.
(b) Claws of hellthunder.
(c) Eyes of the full moon.
(d) Paws of Martin.
15. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(b) Way to balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
2. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
3. Old Wormtail lost _____ in the cart accident.
4. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
5. Matthias wears _____ that don't fit.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)