|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Constance Badger pulls the Churchmouse family in the cart, acting as guide and _____.
2. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(c) The pen.
3. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their fourth cousin.
4. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Cavern Hole.
(b) Martin Hall.
(c) Killkarney Castle.
(d) Knobster Bottoms.
5. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
(a) Into Cavern Hole.
(b) Into the nave.
(c) Into the cloisters.
(d) Into the Great Hall.
6. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) A hole in the floor.
(b) Seven steps.
(c) A secret door.
(d) Nine stones.
7. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
(a) Gingerbread muffins.
(b) Apple and mint ice cream.
(c) Sugarplums and cookies.
(d) Stilton cheese balls.
8. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
9. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
(a) Chipped beak.
(b) Scratched eyeball.
(c) Pulled sinew in her foot.
(d) Broken wing.
10. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
(a) Their eating habits.
(b) Their manner of speaking.
(c) Their dress.
(d) Their smell.
11. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A black fox.
(b) A sparrowhawk.
(c) A sea rat.
(d) A churchmouse.
12. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The King of the Castle.
(b) The Earl of Mosswood.
(c) The Monarch of the Glen.
(d) The Regent of the Meadows.
13. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
(b) A baby red squirrel.
(d) A ferret family.
14. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
(d) Consternation at Basil Stag Hare.
15. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
(a) That the mice have won the war.
(b) That the rats have won the battle.
(c) That Matthias was part of the plot.
(d) That it is a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Matthias helped Sister Stephanie get Tim and Tess cured from?
2. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
3. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
4. What does Ragear think Cluny will call him when he catches the mouse he is stalking?
5. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)