|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
2. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their grandfather.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their fourth cousin.
3. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(a) Full red roses.
(d) Giant bluebells.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As taught with fear.
(b) As an open book.
(c) As bright with hope.
(d) As a closed door.
5. Cheesethief tells Scrag the dream of the _____ before he kills him.
(a) Books he will write.
(b) Lady he loved.
(c) Command he never had.
(d) Cheese factory in the sky.
6. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
7. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
(a) Their eating habits.
(b) Their dress.
(c) Their manner of speaking.
(d) Their smell.
8. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A medal.
(b) A headband.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
9. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
10. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
(a) Magic herbs.
(b) Gnome spice.
(c) Sleeping powder.
(d) Fairy dust.
11. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Cavern Hole.
(b) Killkarney Castle.
(c) Martin Hall.
(d) Knobster Bottoms.
12. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
13. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A sparrowhawk.
(b) A churchmouse.
(c) A sea rat.
(d) A black fox.
14. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red quartz.
(b) Red obsidian.
(c) Red limestone.
(d) Red sandstone.
15. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
(a) Into Cavern Hole.
(b) Into the Great Hall.
(c) Into the nave.
(d) Into the cloisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
2. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
3. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
4. Constance Badger pulls the Churchmouse family in the cart, acting as guide and _____.
5. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)