|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red limestone.
(b) Red sandstone.
(c) Red quartz.
(d) Red obsidian.
2. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
3. What word is used to describe Ragear's stalking of Matthias?
4. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
(a) Into Cavern Hole.
(b) Into the Great Hall.
(c) Into the cloisters.
(d) Into the nave.
5. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) A gold knob.
(b) The skull of a ferret.
(c) The skin of a snake.
(d) The tooth of a dragon.
6. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
(a) The mote.
(b) The river.
(c) The common land.
(d) The mine field.
7. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
(b) The political election coming up.
(c) The size of their gold stores.
(d) The safety of Redwall.
8. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) Early Redwall history.
(c) The life of Christ.
(d) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
9. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Knobster Bottoms.
(b) Killkarney Castle.
(c) Martin Hall.
(d) Cavern Hole.
10. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
(a) The smell of food.
(b) Joseph Bell.
(d) His mother.
11. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
12. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
(a) Larch branch.
(b) Sword handle.
13. What does Basil Stag Hare call Matthias when he is reluctant to involve the hare in the fight with the rats?
(a) A whiner.
(b) A curmudgeon.
(c) A dolt.
(d) A hero.
14. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
15. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
2. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
3. What sort of animal is Scragg?
4. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
5. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)