|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
2. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A churchmouse.
(b) A sparrowhawk.
(c) A black fox.
(d) A sea rat.
3. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A medal.
(b) A headband.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
4. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(a) The pen.
5. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
6. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
(a) Carrot salad.
(b) Mint tea.
7. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
(a) A tied bunch of carrots.
(b) A wooden bowl.
(c) A haversack.
(d) A tin box.
8. What is the name of Sela's son?
9. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
10. What emanates from Skullface after he falls from the horse?
(a) A cloud of dust.
(b) A cloud of black smoke.
(c) A red mist of death.
(d) A blue beam of light.
11. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
(a) Grown up.
(b) Become Martin the Warrior.
(c) Lost his drive.
(d) Become a failure.
12. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The Earl of Mosswood.
(b) The Regent of the Meadows.
(c) The King of the Castle.
(d) The Monarch of the Glen.
13. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A country bumpkin.
(b) A piece of work.
(c) A half-scourge.
(d) A tattle-tale.
14. Matthias compares his always coming back to Redwall to _____ when he sees Conrflower again.
(a) A comfortable pair of shoes.
(b) A pice of gold ore.
(c) An old penny.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
15. Who is disguised as Cluny in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
3. Matthias hits Ragear with a _____.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
5. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)