|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the squirrel who helps immensely when the mice are looking for the Sword of Martin?
2. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skull of a ferret.
(b) A gold knob.
(c) The tooth of a dragon.
(d) The skin of a snake.
3. When Matthias pushes Warbeak off the ledge, what saves the bird from strangulation?
(a) Her eyesight.
(b) Her thick neck feathers.
(c) Her wings.
(d) Her stout head muscles.
4. What is happening in Cavern Hole by invitation of Matthias and Brother Methuselah?
(a) A military meeting.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A dance.
(d) A party supper.
5. How does Cluny seem when he emerges from the tent after his defeat with the battering ram and tunnels?
(a) Stark raving mad.
(b) Sharper than before.
(d) Much more demanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Captain Snow living, according to the cat?
2. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. What did the Redwall food seem to turn into in Plumpen's mouth as a result of his mission there?
5. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)