|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
2. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(b) Full red roses.
(d) Giant bluebells.
3. When Matthias pushes Warbeak off the ledge, what saves the bird from strangulation?
(a) Her eyesight.
(b) Her stout head muscles.
(c) Her wings.
(d) Her thick neck feathers.
4. Who tries to seize Matthias only to be struck down by the Sword of Martin?
5. Where does Friar Hugo hide when the battle between Matthias and Cluny reaches the bell tower?
(a) Under the stairs.
(b) In a dusty corner.
(c) On top of the bell.
(d) In a trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rats carrying up the old elm tree?
2. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
3. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
4. What does Basil Stag Hare call Matthias when he is reluctant to involve the hare in the fight with the rats?
5. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)