|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) Squeaky mouse voice.
(b) High reedy tenor.
(c) Low booming baritone.
(d) Soft, velvet blanket.
2. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the choir loft.
(b) In the nave.
(c) In the pews.
(d) In the atrium.
3. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
(a) As outmoded.
(b) As greedy.
(c) As ostentatious.
(d) As obsequious.
4. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Poisonous spitters.
(c) Cause for caution.
(d) Efficient undertaker.
5. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A half-scourge.
(b) A tattle-tale.
(c) A country bumpkin.
(d) A piece of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cat that Matthias encounters is a _____.
2. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
3. What does Redtooth hit when he is thrown by Constance Badger?
4. What did the Redwall food seem to turn into in Plumpen's mouth as a result of his mission there?
5. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)