|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
(a) A hot poker.
(b) A wet eel.
(c) A pile of barnacles.
(d) A splintered mess.
2. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
(a) Mossy rock.
(b) Steamed egg.
(c) Wet noodle.
(d) Greased pig.
3. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The Earl of Mosswood.
(b) The King of the Castle.
(c) The Regent of the Meadows.
(d) The Monarch of the Glen.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The political election coming up.
(b) The size of their gold stores.
(c) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
(d) The safety of Redwall.
5. What is happening in Cavern Hole by invitation of Matthias and Brother Methuselah?
(a) A party supper.
(b) A dance.
(c) A military meeting.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
2. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
3. How are Sela and Chickenhound executed?
4. What is the name of the ferret that has been scouting with Cheesethief?
5. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)