|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
(a) As obsequious.
(b) As greedy.
(c) As outmoded.
(d) As ostentatious.
2. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Brother Methuselah.
(b) Father Abbott Mortimer.
(c) Constance Badger.
(d) Martin the Warrior.
3. What does Squire Julian Gingivere mention as he talks to the shrews for the first time after the truce?
(a) Matthias's love life.
(b) His tail.
(c) The weather.
(d) The battle.
4. What does Cluny threaten to flog Skullface into if he doesn't jump onto the horse?
(a) Many dollrags.
(c) Skin robbons.
(d) Thrush leaves.
5. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
2. Who confronts Matthias in Mossflower Wood?
3. What does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin latch her tail around when she tells them she has made headway?
4. Who was Cluny's natural choice for first officer after the death of Redtooth?
5. What is the name of the squirrel who helps immensely when the mice are looking for the Sword of Martin?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)