|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) Low booming baritone.
(b) Soft, velvet blanket.
(c) High reedy tenor.
(d) Squeaky mouse voice.
2. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
(a) Mossflower Wood.
(b) St. Ninian's.
(c) Pebble Creek.
(d) Knobhill Quarry.
3. Captain Snow tells Matthias that he is deader than _____ if he seeks out Asmodeus.
(a) A doornail.
(c) An icicle in hell.
(d) A shoe in a pond.
4. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
(b) Carrot salad.
(d) Mint tea.
5. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A country bumpkin.
(b) A piece of work.
(c) A tattle-tale.
(d) A half-scourge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
2. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
3. Matthias wears _____ that don't fit.
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
5. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)