|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As piercing green eyes.
(b) As savage golden eyes.
(c) As darting brown eyes.
(d) As pools of black ice.
2. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(b) Winifred the otter.
(c) Brother Rufus.
(d) Constance Badger.
3. What does Captain Snow call all the shrews dancing around him?
4. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
5. What does Fangburn call Redtooth's cutlass?
(a) A junk-rusted spike.
(b) A baby toy.
(c) A blunt old breadknife.
(d) A scabby scabbard hater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the views of Captain Snow?
2. What does the sparrowhawk that Brother Methuselah treated call sparrows?
3. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
4. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
5. Chickenhound considers Redwall to be his _____.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)