|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Constance Badger senses that something is amiss among the attacking rats, she feels it in her _____.
2. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
(a) The common land.
(b) The river.
(c) The mine field.
(d) The mote.
3. The adder's jaws are the only _____ in the wood.
(a) Efficient undertaker.
(b) Poisonous spitters.
(d) Cause for caution.
4. What color is the bloom of the late rose as Father Abbot Mrotimer lays on his deathbed?
(a) Bright fuschia.
(b) Salmon pink.
(c) Blood red.
5. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skin of a snake.
(b) The skull of a ferret.
(c) A gold knob.
(d) The tooth of a dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
2. Who was Cluny's natural choice for first officer after the death of Redtooth?
3. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
4. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
5. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)