|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As bright with hope.
(b) As a closed door.
(c) As an open book.
(d) As taught with fear.
2. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) Blackwell Commons.
(b) St. Ninian's.
(c) Vole Bank.
(d) Mossflower Mercantile.
3. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
(a) Down a tunnel to Cavern Hole.
(b) Up a horse chestnut tree.
(c) Across the lily pats on the pond.
(d) Up the elm tree.
4. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
(a) As black pools of oil.
(b) As green with Saturn-like rings.
(c) As fiery orange coals.
(d) As twin golden orbs with black centers.
5. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A headband.
(d) A medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves a cornered band of shrews from the ferrets?
2. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
3. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
4. What does Cluny say that Jess Squirrel has that he could use?
5. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)