|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do sparrows call creatures they feel are beneath them?
2. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Poisons himself with it.
(c) Bends it.
(d) Fits it to his own tail.
3. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A frog.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A hen.
4. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A splinter.
(c) An eagle talon.
(d) A poison war spike.
5. What does Captain Snow inadvertently call his nest when he invites Matthias to stay with him?
(d) Resting place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
2. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
3. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
4. Chickenhound considers Redwall to be his _____.
5. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)