|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Redtooth orders the twelve rats who were guarding the escaped Vole family to be _____.
(a) Set loose.
2. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
(a) A pike.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A cudgel.
(d) A crossbow.
3. Who does the rope belong to that binds Ragear to the tree?
4. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
(a) As greedy.
(b) As outmoded.
(c) As obsequious.
(d) As ostentatious.
5. Matthias takes refuge in Mossflower Wood in _____.
(a) An abandoned rabbit hole.
(b) An old beech trunk.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) A wooden box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
2. How are Sela and Chickenhound executed?
3. What does Warbeak call Joseph Bell?
4. Constance Badger calls Basil Stag Hare an old _____.
5. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)