|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brother Methuselah orders Matthias to brush dust off the words on the wall while he _____.
(a) Inks them.
(b) Erases them.
(c) Memorizes them.
(d) Changes them.
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Collosal failure.
(b) Powerless relic.
(c) Precious omen.
(d) Common work of bad art.
3. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
(a) A healing mineral.
(b) A vital herb.
(c) A dark red berry.
(d) A special tree bark.
4. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
5. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The safety of Redwall.
(b) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
(c) The size of their gold stores.
(d) The political election coming up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
2. What does Constance Badger devise to kill Cluny in his tent?
3. What is the name of the ferret that has been scouting with Cheesethief?
4. Constance Badger calls Basil Stag Hare an old _____.
5. Basil Stag Hare calls Constance Badger a _____ when she returns from fighting Redtooth and Fangburn.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)