|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
(a) Fits it to his own tail.
(b) Bends it.
(c) Poisons himself with it.
(d) Hides it.
2. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
3. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
4. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
(b) A pebble.
(c) A giant thorn.
(d) A beak.
5. What is the name of Sela's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scumnose tell Cluny he is keeping nice and fresh in a ditch?
2. Captain Snow tells Matthias that he is deader than _____ if he seeks out Asmodeus.
3. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
4. Father Abbot Mortimer believes in tempering triumph with _____.
5. What are the rats threatening to use to attack Redwall with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)