|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cat's voice is cultured, though it was a _____.
(a) Low booming baritone.
(b) Squeaky mouse voice.
(c) Soft, velvet blanket.
(d) High reedy tenor.
2. What did Sela the vixen sprinkle on Cluny's pillow for show?
(a) Sleeping powder.
(b) Fairy dust.
(c) Gnome spice.
(d) Magic herbs.
3. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
4. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
(a) A tortoise shell.
(b) An ashen hue.
(c) A rich brown.
(d) A silvery gray.
5. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
(a) Broccoli casserole.
(b) Rice pudding.
(c) Elderberry pie.
(d) Acorn stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Redtooth orders the twelve rats who were guarding the escaped Vole family to be _____.
2. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
3. Who was Cluny's natural choice for first officer after the death of Redtooth?
4. What does Sela supposedly need that Cluny sends her into the woods to look for?
5. What does Jess Squirrel call Cluny?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)