|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny says to himself that by the _____ he has not yet lost the war.
(a) Paws of Martin.
(b) Eyes of the full moon.
(c) Claws of hellthunder.
(d) Fingers of riverflood.
2. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
(b) A giant thorn.
(c) A beak.
(d) A pebble.
3. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red limestone.
(b) Red obsidian.
(c) Red sandstone.
(d) Red quartz.
4. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
(a) A porcupine quill.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A puncture wound.
(d) A cat nail.
5. What does Brother Methuselah call Matthias when the novice awakens him and calls him "old one"?
(a) A young whippersnapper.
(b) A whipperwill.
(c) A young scallywag.
(d) A troublemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
2. What has the cat given up as a food staple?
3. Cluny orders a _____ healer to be called for to tend his wounds.
4. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
5. Father Abbot Mortimer believes in tempering triumph with _____.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)