|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(a) Sucks his paw.
(b) Ponders his parents.
(c) Rolls his eyes.
2. Cluny says to himself that by the _____ he has not yet lost the war.
(a) Claws of hellthunder.
(b) Fingers of riverflood.
(c) Paws of Martin.
(d) Eyes of the full moon.
3. Where does Jess Squirrel run when the rats chase her?
(a) Across the lily pats on the pond.
(b) Down a tunnel to Cavern Hole.
(c) Up a horse chestnut tree.
(d) Up the elm tree.
4. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
(a) That Matthias was part of the plot.
(b) That it is a diversion.
(c) That the mice have won the war.
(d) That the rats have won the battle.
5. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
(c) Large mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silent Sam carry in his teeth to go save his mother?
2. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
3. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
4. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
5. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)