|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(b) Rolls his eyes.
(c) Ponders his parents.
(d) Sucks his paw.
2. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
3. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
4. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
(a) Daily orders.
(b) Staff regulations.
(c) Medals of honor.
(d) Tactical maneuvers.
5. Brother Methuselah orders Matthias to brush dust off the words on the wall while he _____.
(a) Erases them.
(b) Changes them.
(c) Memorizes them.
(d) Inks them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
2. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
3. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
4. What does Jess Squirrel call Cluny?
5. What does the sparrowhawk that Brother Methuselah treated call sparrows?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)