|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of animal is Scragg?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A snake.
2. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
3. What is the name of the ferret that has been scouting with Cheesethief?
4. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
(a) The steps.
(b) A tombstone.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A boulder.
5. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
(a) Wet noodle.
(b) Mossy rock.
(c) Steamed egg.
(d) Greased pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rats carrying up the old elm tree?
2. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
3. What is the name of Sela's son?
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
5. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)