|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
(a) As outmoded.
(b) As ostentatious.
(c) As obsequious.
(d) As greedy.
2. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
(a) Cluny's cutlass.
(b) The Sword of Martin.
(c) Shadow's dagger.
(d) Basil Stag Hare's pike.
3. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
(a) Smelling ability.
(d) Nocturnal vision.
4. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
(a) Staff regulations.
(b) Daily orders.
(c) Tactical maneuvers.
(d) Medals of honor.
5. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
(a) A pike.
(b) A cudgel.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A crossbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
2. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
3. What is the name of Sela's son?
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
5. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)