|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A big rock.
(d) An iron spike.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As darting brown eyes.
(b) As savage golden eyes.
(c) As piercing green eyes.
(d) As pools of black ice.
3. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red sandstone.
(b) Red limestone.
(c) Red quartz.
(d) Red obsidian.
4. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A long skinny knife blade.
(b) A bobby pin.
(c) A porcupine quill.
(d) A vial of oil.
5. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A medal.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A headband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
2. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
3. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
4. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
5. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)