|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
(a) A wooden bowl.
(b) A tied bunch of carrots.
(c) A haversack.
(d) A tin box.
2. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Scourge City.
(b) Anger Abbey.
(c) Cluny Castle.
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As bright with hope.
(b) As taught with fear.
(c) As a closed door.
(d) As an open book.
4. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Winifred the otter.
(c) Brother Rufus.
(d) Constance Badger.
5. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
2. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
3. How does the author describe the color of Basil Stag Hare's coat?
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
5. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)