|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
2. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
(a) Knobhill Quarry.
(b) Mossflower Wood.
(c) Pebble Creek.
(d) St. Ninian's.
3. What sort of snake is Asmodeus?
(a) An asp.
(b) An adder.
(c) A copperhead.
(d) An anaconda.
4. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
5. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(b) Anger Abbey.
(c) Scourge City.
(d) Cluny Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
2. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
5. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)