|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
(a) Loud noise.
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Collosal failure.
(b) Powerless relic.
(c) Precious omen.
(d) Common work of bad art.
3. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) The life of Christ.
(c) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(d) Early Redwall history.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As savage golden eyes.
(b) As pools of black ice.
(c) As piercing green eyes.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
5. What is the name of the ferret that has been scouting with Cheesethief?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
3. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
4. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
5. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)