|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
2. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
3. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A long skinny knife blade.
(b) A vial of oil.
(c) A porcupine quill.
(d) A bobby pin.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The size of their gold stores.
(b) The safety of Redwall.
(c) The political election coming up.
(d) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
5. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(b) Scourge City.
(c) Anger Abbey.
(d) Cluny Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
2. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
3. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
4. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
5. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)