|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
2. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red quartz.
(b) Red limestone.
(c) Red sandstone.
(d) Red obsidian.
3. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Knobster Bottoms.
(b) Cavern Hole.
(c) Martin Hall.
(d) Killkarney Castle.
4. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
5. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
2. Constance Badger pulls the Churchmouse family in the cart, acting as guide and _____.
3. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
4. Where does the Churchmouse family live?
5. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)