|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As an open book.
(b) As a closed door.
(c) As taught with fear.
(d) As bright with hope.
3. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
(a) A wildcat.
(b) A fox.
(c) A sea rat.
(d) A badger.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As piercing green eyes.
(b) As darting brown eyes.
(c) As savage golden eyes.
(d) As pools of black ice.
5. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Cluny Castle.
(c) Scourge City.
(d) Anger Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
2. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
3. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
4. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
5. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)