|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(b) Giant bluebells.
(d) Full red roses.
2. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
(a) Become a failure.
(b) Lost his drive.
(c) Grown up.
(d) Become Martin the Warrior.
3. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
(a) The smell of food.
(c) His mother.
(d) Joseph Bell.
4. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A poison war spike.
(c) An eagle talon.
(d) A splinter.
5. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
(a) Broken wing.
(b) Scratched eyeball.
(c) Chipped beak.
(d) Pulled sinew in her foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
3. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
4. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
5. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)