|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
2. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(c) Full red roses.
(d) Giant bluebells.
3. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
(d) Large mouse.
4. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) Blackwell Commons.
(b) Vole Bank.
(c) Mossflower Mercantile.
(d) St. Ninian's.
5. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(b) Way to balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
2. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
3. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
4. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
5. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)