|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) An eagle talon.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A splinter.
(d) A poison war spike.
2. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A headband.
(b) A ring.
(c) A medal.
(d) A necklace.
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As piercing green eyes.
(b) As pools of black ice.
(c) As savage golden eyes.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
4. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
(a) Sugarplums and cookies.
(b) Stilton cheese balls.
(c) Gingerbread muffins.
(d) Apple and mint ice cream.
5. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
(c) Loud noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cornflower's father shares a _____ with Mr. Churchmouse on the way home.
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
3. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
4. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
5. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)