|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Martin the Warrior.
(b) Constance Badger.
(c) Father Abbott Mortimer.
(d) Brother Methuselah.
2. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
(a) Cluny Castle.
(c) Anger Abbey.
(d) Scourge City.
3. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A hen.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A frog.
4. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
5. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) Early Redwall history.
(c) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(d) The life of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
2. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
3. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
4. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
5. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)