|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the pews.
(b) In the atrium.
(c) In the nave.
(d) In the choir loft.
2. Cluny's reputation was that of some sort of _____ to most creatures who knew of him.
3. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(b) Giant bluebells.
(d) Full red roses.
4. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A poison war spike.
(c) An eagle talon.
(d) A splinter.
5. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
(a) A frog.
(b) A hen.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
2. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
3. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
4. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
5. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)