|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(c) Giant bluebells.
(d) Full red roses.
2. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Early Redwall history.
(b) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(c) The life of Christ.
(d) Late Roman history.
3. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
(a) Gingerbread muffins.
(b) Sugarplums and cookies.
(c) Stilton cheese balls.
(d) Apple and mint ice cream.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As savage golden eyes.
(b) As piercing green eyes.
(c) As pools of black ice.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
5. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Matthias helped Sister Stephanie get Tim and Tess cured from?
2. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
3. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
5. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)