|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
2. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
3. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skin of a snake.
(b) The skull of a ferret.
(c) The tooth of a dragon.
(d) A gold knob.
4. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A headband.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A medal.
(d) A ring.
5. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As pools of black ice.
(b) As savage golden eyes.
(c) As piercing green eyes.
(d) As darting brown eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
2. Matthias wears _____ that don't fit.
3. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
4. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
5. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)