|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(a) Way to balance.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As a closed door.
(b) As an open book.
(c) As bright with hope.
(d) As taught with fear.
3. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Martin the Warrior.
(b) Constance Badger.
(c) Brother Methuselah.
(d) Father Abbott Mortimer.
4. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) Mossflower Mercantile.
(b) St. Ninian's.
(c) Vole Bank.
(d) Blackwell Commons.
5. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
(a) Nocturnal vision.
(c) Smelling ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
3. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
5. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)