|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(d) Way to balance.
2. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
3. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Collosal failure.
(b) Common work of bad art.
(c) Powerless relic.
(d) Precious omen.
4. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
(a) A headband.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A medal.
(d) A ring.
5. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
(b) Loud noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
2. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
3. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
5. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)