|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
2. What does Squire Julian Gingivere call the views of Captain Snow?
(a) Nobless oblige.
(b) Raging proletariat.
(c) Apolitical nonsensical.
(d) Hide-bound militaristic.
3. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
(a) A mushroom cap.
(b) Her tail.
(c) An inverted bluebell.
(d) A leaf.
4. Basil Stag Hare tells the the mice to go get a bite to eat or he will turn their whiskers into _____.
(c) Woven baskets.
5. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
(a) As black pools of oil.
(b) As green with Saturn-like rings.
(c) As fiery orange coals.
(d) As twin golden orbs with black centers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sniggering rats call the leaders of Redwall when they capture them?
2. What is the name of Sela's son?
3. Brother Methuselah orders Matthias to brush dust off the words on the wall while he _____.
4. What sort of material does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin prefer to climb?
5. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)