|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
2. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(a) Rolls his eyes.
(b) Sucks his paw.
(d) Ponders his parents.
3. What is the name of Sela's son?
4. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
(a) August punch.
(b) June wine.
(c) July lemonade.
(d) October ale.
5. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
(a) A boulder.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A tombstone.
(d) The steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cornflower carry over to Father Abbot Mortimer when they find Matthias barely alive?
2. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
3. What sort of animal is Scragg?
4. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
5. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)