|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Common work of bad art.
(b) Precious omen.
(c) Powerless relic.
(d) Collosal failure.
3. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red obsidian.
(b) Red sandstone.
(c) Red quartz.
(d) Red limestone.
4. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
5. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
(a) A porcupine quill.
(b) A long skinny knife blade.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A vial of oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
2. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
3. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
5. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)