|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny think is holding the tunnel progress back?
(a) A lack of proper food.
(b) Competition among the horde.
(c) Idle stupid laziness.
(d) A lack of leadership.
2. What does Basil Stag Hare say that Cluny has for having struck an enlisted creature?
(a) Horrid breath.
(b) Bad form.
(c) Blind ambition.
(d) Good luck.
3. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their fourth cousin.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their grandmother.
4. What does Constance Badger think of the rats' fiasco in the elm tree?
(a) That the mice have won the war.
(b) That Matthias was part of the plot.
(c) That it is a diversion.
(d) That the rats have won the battle.
5. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
(a) Into the Great Hall.
(b) Into Cavern Hole.
(c) Into the nave.
(d) Into the cloisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
2. What does the moonlight focus upon when Matthias puts the shield into the niche in the stone?
3. When Matthias calls Brother Methuselah an ancient wizard for tricking Warbeak, he replies that he thinks of himself as _____.
4. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
5. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)