|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jess Squirrel use to stop the battering ram?
(b) Vegetable oil.
(c) Boiling water,
(d) Vegetable skins.
2. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Constance Badger.
(b) Martin the Warrior.
(c) Brother Methuselah.
(d) Father Abbott Mortimer.
3. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
(a) Strenuous labor.
(b) The heat.
(c) His niceness.
(d) Eating army rations.
4. What do the sparrows call Asmodeus?
5. What does Cheesethief say the battering ram is like after the mice attack it?
(a) A hot poker.
(b) A splintered mess.
(c) A wet eel.
(d) A pile of barnacles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
2. Where does Constance Badger appear when she causes Cluny to fall?
3. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
4. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
5. What does Basil Stag Hare eat with his plateful of quince when he returns to Redwall with a "war wound"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)