|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Knobster Bottoms.
(b) Cavern Hole.
(c) Martin Hall.
(d) Killkarney Castle.
2. What is Constance carrying as she patrols the wall while under attack by the rats?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A pike.
(d) A cudgel.
3. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A black fox.
(b) A churchmouse.
(c) A sparrowhawk.
(d) A sea rat.
4. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
(a) As fiery orange coals.
(b) As twin golden orbs with black centers.
(c) As green with Saturn-like rings.
(d) As black pools of oil.
5. Redtooth orders the twelve rats who were guarding the escaped Vole family to be _____.
(a) Set loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Matthias find the sword belt in King Bull Sparra's chambers?
2. What does Matthias feed Tim and Tess?
3. What does Cheesethief do with Cluny's tail barb when he is in his tent?
4. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
5. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)