|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Redtooth hit when he is thrown by Constance Badger?
(a) A pile of stones.
(b) A sycamore tree.
(c) The abbey wall.
(d) The fence around St. Ninian's.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As darting brown eyes.
(b) As piercing green eyes.
(c) As savage golden eyes.
(d) As pools of black ice.
3. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
4. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red limestone.
(b) Red sandstone.
(c) Red obsidian.
(d) Red quartz.
5. What lies between Matthias and St. Ninian's that Matthias is hesitant to cross?
(a) The common land.
(b) The river.
(c) The mine field.
(d) The mote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
2. What does the squirrel who helps the mice look for the Sword of Martin latch her tail around when she tells them she has made headway?
3. What does Jess Squirrel call Cluny?
4. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
5. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)