|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Warrior, Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the owl's eyes?
(a) As fiery orange coals.
(b) As green with Saturn-like rings.
(c) As twin golden orbs with black centers.
(d) As black pools of oil.
2. Where is Matthias being held captive by the sparrows?
(a) Tied to the weather vane.
(b) King Bull Sparra's chambers.
(c) Under Joseph Bell.
(d) Dunwing's nest.
3. Matthias tells Father Abbot Mortimer that it is not only their job to defend Redwall, but it has become their job to _____.
4. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
5. What does Brother Methuselah call Matthias when the novice awakens him and calls him "old one"?
(a) A young whippersnapper.
(b) A young scallywag.
(c) A whipperwill.
(d) A troublemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
2. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
3. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
4. What does Cluny stand on in the churchyard to observe the work of his horde?
5. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)