|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A poison war spike.
(c) An eagle talon.
(d) A splinter.
2. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the nave.
(b) In the pews.
(c) In the choir loft.
(d) In the atrium.
3. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
4. Cluny calls his hordes a cringing load of _____ when he yells for Redtooth and Darkclaw after the cart accident.
5. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
(a) Smelling ability.
(d) Nocturnal vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
2. Matthias feels that he has _____ overnight.
3. What creature notices Cluny and Shadow approaching Redwall at night?
4. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
5. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)