|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(d) The pen.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As bright with hope.
(b) As an open book.
(c) As taught with fear.
(d) As a closed door.
3. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
(b) Way to balance.
4. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The Monarch of the Glen.
(b) The Regent of the Meadows.
(c) The Earl of Mosswood.
(d) The King of the Castle.
5. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A tattle-tale.
(b) A piece of work.
(c) A half-scourge.
(d) A country bumpkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
2. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
3. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
4. Old Wormtail lost _____ in the cart accident.
5. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)