|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Common work of bad art.
(b) Collosal failure.
(c) Precious omen.
(d) Powerless relic.
2. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
(a) Carrot salad.
(b) Mint tea.
3. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the pews.
(b) In the nave.
(c) In the choir loft.
(d) In the atrium.
4. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
(a) Chipped beak.
(b) Pulled sinew in her foot.
(c) Scratched eyeball.
(d) Broken wing.
5. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The safety of Redwall.
(b) The political election coming up.
(c) The size of their gold stores.
(d) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
2. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
3. What had Matthias helped Sister Stephanie get Tim and Tess cured from?
4. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
5. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)