|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Cluny out of his nightmare where the phantom figure appears?
(a) The smell of food.
(b) Joseph Bell.
(d) His mother.
2. How does the author describe the manner of Basil Stag Hare?
(a) As outmoded.
(b) As greedy.
(c) As ostentatious.
(d) As obsequious.
3. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
(a) A wooden bowl.
(b) A tin box.
(c) A haversack.
(d) A tied bunch of carrots.
4. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Winifred the otter.
(c) Constance Badger.
(d) Brother Rufus.
5. How does Matthias feel when Ragear is stalking him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
2. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
3. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
4. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
5. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)