|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As bright with hope.
(b) As a closed door.
(c) As taught with fear.
(d) As an open book.
2. What does Matthias to break the lock when he tries to rescue the Voles?
(a) A hammer.
(b) An iron spike.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A big rock.
3. Who hears that Cluny is putting ladders up against the wall to attack Redwall?
(a) Winifred the otter.
(c) Constance Badger.
(d) Brother Rufus.
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) The life of Christ.
(b) Late Roman history.
(c) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(d) Early Redwall history.
5. Who did the grandfather of Constance Badger know that she mentions when she and Matthias return to the Abbey?
(a) A sea rat.
(b) A black fox.
(c) A churchmouse.
(d) A sparrowhawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny pull from the tip of his tail?
2. Where does Father Abbot Martimer intend to take the casualties of Cluny's attack?
3. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
4. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
5. The rats have trouble catching Basil Stag Hare and say that he is as slippery as a _____.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)