|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The safety of Redwall.
(b) The political election coming up.
(c) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
(d) The size of their gold stores.
2. Cluny calls the tapestry with Martin the Warrior on it a _____ to the mice.
(a) Powerless relic.
(b) Precious omen.
(c) Collosal failure.
(d) Common work of bad art.
3. What is the name of the ferret that has been scouting with Cheesethief?
4. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Martin the Warrior.
(b) Father Abbott Mortimer.
(c) Brother Methuselah.
(d) Constance Badger.
5. Where does the Churchmouse family live?
(a) The Church of St. Ninian.
(b) The edge of Manner Wood.
(c) Redwall Abbey.
(d) The Hall of Churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
2. What does Shadow use to help him get through the door to the Great Hall?
3. What does Basil Stag Hare call Matthias when he is reluctant to involve the hare in the fight with the rats?
4. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
5. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)