|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(c) Early Redwall history.
(d) The life of Christ.
2. What does Basil Stag Hare lug out of the undergrowth so he and Matthias can have lunch?
(a) A tin box.
(b) A wooden bowl.
(c) A haversack.
(d) A tied bunch of carrots.
3. What had Matthias helped Sister Stephanie get Tim and Tess cured from?
(a) Ear mites.
(b) Tail rickets.
(c) Paw sores.
(d) Whisker wilt.
4. Father Abbot Mortimer and Constance Badger are chiefly concerned about _____ at the beginning of Chapter 9 in Book 1.
(a) The political election coming up.
(b) The size of their gold stores.
(c) The clean-up after the Jubilee.
(d) The safety of Redwall.
5. What does Basil Stag Hare call Matthias when he is reluctant to involve the hare in the fight with the rats?
(a) A curmudgeon.
(b) A whiner.
(c) A hero.
(d) A dolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
2. After breakfast following the encounter with Cluny, Father Abbot Mortimer issues the _____.
3. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
4. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
5. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)