|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their fourth cousin.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their grandmother.
2. When Matthias tells Basil Stag Hare that he looks heroic, the hare thinks he does look a bit like _____.
(a) The King of the Castle.
(b) The Earl of Mosswood.
(c) The Regent of the Meadows.
(d) The Monarch of the Glen.
3. What normally bloomed in the Abbey garden that Conrflower noticed was missing?
(c) Full red roses.
(d) Giant bluebells.
4. What had Matthias helped Sister Stephanie get Tim and Tess cured from?
(a) Paw sores.
(b) Whisker wilt.
(c) Ear mites.
(d) Tail rickets.
5. What does Silent Sam carry in his teeth to go save his mother?
(a) A small dagger.
(b) A spike.
(c) A knitting needle.
(d) An ice pick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular attribute does Basil Stag Hare say is unseemly about the rats to their faces?
2. After escaping the rats at St. Ninian's, what does Matthias eat on the way to Redwall?
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
4. What emanates from Skullface after he falls from the horse?
5. Who does Mangfur blame for the quality of food that they bring to Cluny?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)