|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silent Sam carry in his teeth to go save his mother?
(a) A spike.
(b) A small dagger.
(c) An ice pick.
(d) A knitting needle.
2. Frightened by the sound of a bird, Ragear rushes blindly into _____.
(a) St. Ninian's.
(b) Mossflower Wood.
(c) Pebble Creek.
(d) Knobhill Quarry.
3. Nobody was sure if Shadow was a rat or a _____.
(d) Large mouse.
4. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) Nine stones.
(b) A secret door.
(c) Seven steps.
(d) A hole in the floor.
5. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
(a) A blanket of lettuce.
(b) A small bit of anchovy paste.
(c) An extra large wedge of cheese.
(d) A bowl of cherries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the words of the riddle perplexes Matthias the most?
2. Matthias doesn't try the shield in the stone before the appointed hour because he wants to abide by the rules of the _____.
3. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
4. What does Colin Vole accuse Basil Stag Hare of making while his family was in peril?
5. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)