|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skin of a snake.
(b) A gold knob.
(c) The tooth of a dragon.
(d) The skull of a ferret.
2. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
(a) July lemonade.
(b) October ale.
(c) June wine.
(d) August punch.
3. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
4. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
(c) Consternation at Basil Stag Hare.
5. Methuselah was know for having the gift of _____.
(d) The pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
2. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
3. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
4. Cluny often wielded his great tail as a _____.
5. What is the name of Sela's son?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)