|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
(d) Loud noise.
2. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red sandstone.
(b) Red limestone.
(c) Red obsidian.
(d) Red quartz.
3. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
(a) Because he drops a shovel.
(b) Because he makes bad coffee.
(c) Because he spits on the ground.
(d) Because he smiles.
4. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
(a) July lemonade.
(b) August punch.
(c) October ale.
(d) June wine.
5. Where did Ambrose Spike stop before he was attacked?
(a) St. Ninian's.
(b) Mossflower Mercantile.
(c) Blackwell Commons.
(d) Vole Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
2. What direction of breeze does Brother Methuselah point out when he is talking to Father Abbott Mortimer about the state of the battle with the rats?
3. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
4. Chickenhound considers Redwall to be his _____.
5. What does Dunwing call her daughter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)