|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silent Sam continually do that is part of the reason he doesn't speak much?
(b) Rolls his eyes.
(c) Sucks his paw.
(d) Ponders his parents.
2. How does Jess Squirrel leap as she steals the tapestry back from Cluny's standard?
(a) Like a salmon.
(b) Like a frog.
(c) Like a grasshopper.
(d) Like a deer.
3. What is the title of the mole who leads the tunneling?
4. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
(a) His niceness.
(b) Strenuous labor.
(c) Eating army rations.
(d) The heat.
5. Which of the moles' relatives was an authority on the item of the riddle that exists between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their fourth cousin.
(d) Their grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Matthias calls Silent Sam a splendid _____.
2. Like Basil Stag Hare, the shrews are masters of _____.
3. What does Cornflower give to Matthias as a token of her belief in him?
4. Father Abbot Mortimer believes in tempering triumph with _____.
5. Cluny knew the value of _____ as a weapon.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)