|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matthias had better _____ that either Constance Badger or Brother Alf.
(b) Nocturnal vision.
(d) Smelling ability.
2. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
(a) An extra large wedge of cheese.
(b) A bowl of cherries.
(c) A blanket of lettuce.
(d) A small bit of anchovy paste.
3. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
(a) Basil Stag Hare's pike.
(b) Cluny's cutlass.
(c) Shadow's dagger.
(d) The Sword of Martin.
4. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
(a) Because he makes bad coffee.
(b) Because he spits on the ground.
(c) Because he smiles.
(d) Because he drops a shovel.
5. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A tattle-tale.
(b) A half-scourge.
(c) A piece of work.
(d) A country bumpkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny say he is going to rename Redwall when he takes over?
2. Brother Methuselah orders Matthias to brush dust off the words on the wall while he _____.
3. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
4. What does Father Abbot Mortimer find lodged in Matthias's shoulder?
5. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)