|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cluny send the weasel to be locked up without food and water for three days?
(a) Because he drops a shovel.
(b) Because he makes bad coffee.
(c) Because he smiles.
(d) Because he spits on the ground.
2. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
(a) Her tail.
(b) A mushroom cap.
(c) An inverted bluebell.
(d) A leaf.
3. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the nave.
(b) In the choir loft.
(c) In the atrium.
(d) In the pews.
4. When Matthias wakes up from having fallen asleep after his encounter with the rats at St. Ninian's, he is filled with _____.
(b) Consternation at Basil Stag Hare.
5. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) A hole in the floor.
(b) A secret door.
(c) Nine stones.
(d) Seven steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
2. To what are the rats of Cluny's horde unaccustomed which disgusts him as he watches their activities?
3. Constance Badger calls Basil Stag Hare an old _____.
4. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
5. At lunch, Cornflower gives Matthias _____.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)