|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was between the Great Hall and Cavern Hole that was mentioned in the riddle?
(a) A secret door.
(b) Nine stones.
(c) A hole in the floor.
(d) Seven steps.
2. How does Brother Methuselah describe Matthias's face when he sees him?
(a) As a closed door.
(b) As bright with hope.
(c) As taught with fear.
(d) As an open book.
3. Cheesethief tells Scrag the dream of the _____ before he kills him.
(a) Cheese factory in the sky.
(b) Lady he loved.
(c) Command he never had.
(d) Books he will write.
4. Cluny is described as carrying a rusty _____.
5. What does Jess Squirrel use as a decoy when she steals back the tapestry?
(a) Cornflower's headband.
(b) An embroidered hand towel.
(c) A folded leaf.
(d) A painted dishcloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
2. What does Silent Sam show Basil Stag Hare when he finds him eating?
3. What does Jess Squirrel use as a sunshade in the June heat?
4. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
5. What name does Chickenhound want to call himself for all his self-proclaimed criminal "greatness"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)