|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Quest, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Matthias and Brother Methuselah drink while working with the words behind the tapestry?
(a) June wine.
(b) July lemonade.
(c) October ale.
(d) August punch.
2. What are the walls of the Abbey made of?
(a) Red quartz.
(b) Red limestone.
(c) Red obsidian.
(d) Red sandstone.
3. What does Cluny call Constance Badger when he talks to Redtooth about her?
(a) A tattle-tale.
(b) A country bumpkin.
(c) A piece of work.
(d) A half-scourge.
4. Where did most of Cluny's army sleep in St. Ninian's?
(a) In the choir loft.
(b) In the pews.
(c) In the atrium.
(d) In the nave.
5. How does Brother Methuselah describe the eyes of the sparrowhawk he treated?
(a) As darting brown eyes.
(b) As pools of black ice.
(c) As savage golden eyes.
(d) As piercing green eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brothers Rufus and _____ bring up an incident report.
2. Ambrose Spike is a _____.
3. Constance Badger calls Basil Stag Hare an old _____.
4. What weapon does Matthias draw as he fights his own fears in Mossflower Wood?
5. Brother Methuselah tells of a sparrowhawk he treated for a _____.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)