Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 1-8
1. Matthias wears _____ that don't fit.
2. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
3. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Constance Badger.
(b) Father Abbott Mortimer.
(c) Martin the Warrior.
(d) Brother Methuselah.
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(c) The life of Christ.
(d) Early Redwall history.
5. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
6. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
(a) A wildcat.
(b) A sea rat.
(c) A badger.
(d) A fox.
7. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) A gold knob.
(b) The skull of a ferret.
(c) The tooth of a dragon.
(d) The skin of a snake.
8. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Knobster Bottoms.
(b) Cavern Hole.
(c) Killkarney Castle.
(d) Martin Hall.
This section contains 3,827 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)