Book 1, The Wall, Chapters 1-8
1. Matthias wears _____ that don't fit.
2. What is Matthias out gathering when he runs into Father Abbot Mortimer?
3. Whose whiskers had gotten singed by Matthias in the past?
(a) Brother Methuselah.
(b) Father Abbott Mortimer.
(c) Constance Badger.
(d) Martin the Warrior.
4. What is chronicled in the Redwall tapestry?
(a) Late Roman history.
(b) Early Redwall history.
(c) The defeat of Captain Stallwart.
(d) The life of Christ.
5. Father Abbot Mortimer describes the mice of Redwall as being "mice of _____."
6. Who did Martin the Warrior slay in the battle where he was wounded?
(a) A badger.
(b) A wildcat.
(c) A fox.
(d) A sea rat.
7. What is fixed upon the top of Cluny's personal standard?
(a) The skull of a ferret.
(b) A gold knob.
(c) The skin of a snake.
(d) The tooth of a dragon.
8. What lies beneath the Great Hall of Redwall?
(a) Knobster Bottoms.
(b) Killkarney Castle.
(c) Cavern Hole.
(d) Martin Hall.
This section contains 3,827 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)