|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator reunited with Cpl Sweet in the end of "FRAGO"?
(a) A church at the military airbase.
(b) In New York.
(c) A hospital at the military airbase.
(d) A college campus.
2. Whom does the narrator describe covered in blood in "Redeployment"?
3. What does the acronym OEF stand for in the narrative?
(a) Operation Engaged Fighting.
(b) Operation Enduring Freedom.
(c) Operation Extant Fury.
(d) Operational Engagement of Fiirst Deployed.
4. Who is described as the only Muslim in the narrator's platoon in "After Action Report"?
(a) Lance Corporal Jobrani.
(b) Corporal Moore.
(c) Lance Corporal MacClelland.
(d) Corporal Weissert.
5. When was Timhead's older brother killed in combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered by Doc to tend to Sweet's wound in "FRAGO"?
2. Who drops off several baseball uniforms for the local Iraqi boys in “Money as a Weapons System”?
3. Who dies as a result of injuries from the attack on the MRAP in "After Action Report"?
4. Who is the fellow Marine that points out the dogs drinking blood in "Redeployment"?
5. Where does Cpl Sweet get shot in "FRAGO"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the different units in “OIF”? What was the narrator’s unit?
2. What internal conflict plagues Timhead in “After Action Report”?
3. How is the narrator’s civilian life described when he returns home in “Redeployment”?
4. What is symbolized by the death of the Iraqi boy in “After Action Report”?
5. How does the narrator describe his trip to a local mall in “Redeployment”?
6. What do the Marines do after entering the basement in “FRAGO”?
7. Who is the narrator of “Bodies”? How does this narrator describe his feelings about the war in the story?
8. What decision does the narrator make at the end of “OIF”? Why?
9. Who is Rachel, and what role does she play in the story “Bodies”?
10. How do the Marines enter the targeted house in “FRAGO”? What do they discover upon entering?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)