|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as the only Muslim in the narrator's platoon in "After Action Report"?
(a) Lance Corporal MacClelland.
(b) Corporal Moore.
(c) Lance Corporal Jobrani.
(d) Corporal Weissert.
2. Where is the memorial held for the Marine that was killed by the MRAP attack in "After Action Report"?
(a) The Camp Fallujah chapel.
(b) The Camp Reyes chapel.
(c) The Camp Lejeune chapel.
(d) The Camp Custard chapel.
3. Who introduces Nathan to Cindy in “Money as a Weapons System”?
4. What does PFC refer to in "Redeployment"?
(a) Protective Fire Control.
(b) Private First Class.
(c) Personal Fire Control.
(d) Protective First Consulate.
5. What type of project is described as "big" by Bob in “Money as a Weapons System”?
(a) Starting a Women's Business Bureau.
(b) Filtering water.
(c) Starting a baseball league.
(d) Erecting a water treatment plant.
6. Who dies as a result of injuries from the attack on the MRAP in "After Action Report"?
(a) Corporal Moore.
(b) Lance Corporal Suba.
(c) Lance Corporal MacClelland.
(d) Corporal Garza.
7. Where does the narrator describe flying out of to return home in "Redeployment"?
8. Whom does the narrator describe covered in blood in "Redeployment"?
9. When was Timhead's older brother killed in combat?
10. How long after the narrator got his dog from the shelter did it start turning gray in "Redeployment"?
(a) 6 months later.
(b) 1 year later.
(c) 2 years later.
(d) 3 years later.
11. What does the narrator describe having happened to "the retarded guy in the cage" in "Redeployment"?
(a) "They'd poisoned him with sleeping pills."
(b) "They'd shot dexodrone into his skull."
(c) "They'd electrocuted him."
(d) "They'd shot mercury into his skull."
12. What weaponry do the teams use to tear down the back door of the target in "FRAGO"?
(a) A M870.
(b) A Winchester Model 12.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) A Remington Model 10.
13. When was the narrator first told the story about the body bag in "Bodies"?
14. Where does Cpl Sweet get shot in "FRAGO"?
(a) In the thigh.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the arm.
15. Where does Corporal G convince the narrator to go with him when they get a nintey-six in "Bodies"?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the acronym PPE in "OIF" represent?
2. How is the narrator's hometown described in "Bodies"?
3. Who is the Chief Engineer working with Nathan in “Money as a Weapons System”?
4. What does Chris suggests Nathan teach Iraqi widows in “Money as a Weapons System”?
5. What does the acronym EOD represent?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)