|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Ten Kliks South”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator describe flying out of to return home in "Redeployment"?
2. What branch of the military did Rachel want the narrator to join instead of the Marines?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Peace Corps.
(d) The Navy.
3. Who is ordered by Doc to tend to Sweet's wound in "FRAGO"?
4. On what deployment of the narrator's does Rachel get married in "Bodies"?
(a) On his fourth deployment.
(b) On his second deployment.
(c) On his third deployment.
(d) On his fifth deployment.
5. Who is the Chief Engineer working with Nathan in “Money as a Weapons System”?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the storyteller in "In Vietnam They Had Whores," what would happen in Vietnam if a prostitute from a white brothel was caught servicing a black man?
2. What do the narrator's friends call him in “Unless it’s a Sucking Chest Wound”?
3. Where does the narrator describe being sent after deployment and before returning home in "Redeployment"?
4. When did Jenks join the Marine Corps?
5. How does the narrator of "Bodies" differentiate how women and men prefer hearing Iraq stories?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)