|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Ten Kliks South”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is given to the narrator before his deployment in "In Vietnam They Had Whores"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A metal cross.
(c) A cigarette case.
(d) A locket.
2. What is the name of the narrator in "Redeployment"?
(a) Sergeant Vicar.
(b) Lieutenant O'Leary.
(c) Sergeant Price.
(d) Sergeant Eicholtz.
3. What is the narrator's wife's name in "Redeployment"?
4. How does the narrator describe Rachel's views on war in "Bodies"?
(a) She was an anarchist.
(b) She supported the Iraq War.
(c) She was a pacifist.
(d) She was anti-nationalist.
5. How does Wilson compare Jenks to himself in "War Stories"?
(a) He is the opposite of him.
(b) He is in love with Jenks.
(c) He used to be just like him.
(d) He is kinder than Jenks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from "Ten Kliks South" refers to a type of artillery piece characterized by a relatively short barrel and the use of comparatively small propellant charges to propel projectiles at relatively high trajectories?
2. What does the narrator suggest his girlfriend do when he returns home in "OIF"?
3. How old is Cindy in “Money as a Weapons System”?
4. How long after the narrator got his dog from the shelter did it start turning gray in "Redeployment"?
5. Who has just been pronounced dead in the beginning of "Prayer in the Furnace"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)