|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “War Stories”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jessie's disability in "War Stories"?
(a) She is missing a finger.
(b) She is a paraplegic.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is missing a leg.
2. What is the narrator's enlistment code in "OIF"?
3. Who dies as a result of injuries from the attack on the MRAP in "After Action Report"?
(a) Lance Corporal Suba.
(b) Lance Corporal MacClelland.
(c) Corporal Garza.
(d) Corporal Moore.
4. What did Wilson and Jenks spend most of their time doing when deployed in Iraq?
(a) Cleaning bodies for Morturary Affairs.
(b) Building and repairing roads.
(d) Sending radio signals.
5. How does Wilson compare Jenks to himself in "War Stories"?
(a) He is the opposite of him.
(b) He is in love with Jenks.
(c) He is kinder than Jenks.
(d) He used to be just like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Nathan an email suggesting he start a baseball league with the local Iraqi boys in “Money as a Weapons System”?
2. How many men in Rodriguez's battalion have been killed by the end of deployment in "Prayer in the Furnace"?
3. What video game does the narrator describe playing in "After Action Report"?
4. What is wrong with the current water pipelines that have been constructed in “Money as a Weapons System”?
5. Where does the narrator's plane stop to refuel as it takes him home in "Redeployment"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)