|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “OIF”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military slang term is used in "OIF" to describe non-infantry, non-combat soldiers or staff?
2. What operative name does the narrator describe for the activity of shooting dogs in "Redeployment"?
(a) Operation Scooby.
(b) Operation Old Yeller.
(c) Operation Stimpy.
(d) Operation GoGo.
3. Where does the narrator describe flying out of to return home in "Redeployment"?
4. How long after graduating boot camp is the narrator deployed to Iraq for the first time in "Bodies"?
(a) 2 months later.
(b) 10 months later.
(c) 6 months later.
(d) 1 year later.
5. What term do the Marines use to refer to the enemy in Redeployment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Rachel's demeanor in high school in "Bodies"?
2. How much does the MRAP weigh that is described by the narrator in "After Action Report"?
3. Where does the narrator describe being sent after deployment and before returning home in "Redeployment"?
4. What does the acronym "MRAP" represent?
5. Where does Corporal G convince the narrator to go with him when they get a nintey-six in "Bodies"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)