|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “OIF”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Rachel's views on war in "Bodies"?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She supported the Iraq War.
(c) She was anti-nationalist.
(d) She was an anarchist.
2. Where does the narrator's plane stop to refuel as it takes him home in "Redeployment"?
3. What does the acronym "MRAP" represent?
(a) Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle.
(b) Marine Rotary Assistant Police.
(c) Machine-Rotated Artillery Puncture.
(d) Marine Redeployment and Processing.
4. Who is the fellow Marine that points out the dogs drinking blood in "Redeployment"?
5. What does the acronym NAM represent in "OIF"?
(a) Naval Academy Marine.
(b) Navy Achievement Medal.
(c) Naval Artillery Machine.
(d) The Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "the sober Mormon" in "Redeployment"?
2. What is the narrator's wife's name in "Redeployment"?
3. For what organization do the Marines presume the torture has been recorded in "FRAGO"?
4. What does the narrator consider drinking to deal with his circumstances in "FRAGO"?
5. Who initially told the narrator the story about the body bag in "Bodies"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)