|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “OIF”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the acronym PPE in "OIF" represent?
(a) Personal Priority Engagement.
(b) Personal Protective Equipment.
(c) Protocol for Protective Engineers.
(d) Platoon of Priority Engineers.
2. What military slang term is used in "OIF" to describe non-infantry, non-combat soldiers or staff?
3. Where does Corporal G convince the narrator to go with him when they get a nintey-six in "Bodies"?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. What does the narrator do when he opens his mail to find pictures of his naked girlfriend in "Bodies"?
(a) He stuffs the pictures in his mouth.
(b) He gives the pictures to the corporal.
(c) He throws the pictures out the window.
(d) He lights the pictures on fire.
5. What does the acronym FRAGO represent?
(a) First Redirection of Orders.
(b) First Redeployment and Guard Orders.
(c) Fragmentary Order.
(d) First Regiment at Guard Order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What video game does the narrator describe Timhead playing in "After Action Report"?
2. What word refers to language peculiar to a particular trade, profession, or group?
3. What does the acronym OEF stand for in the narrative?
4. Who is the narrator's senior drill instructor in "Bodies"?
5. What term do the Marines use to refer to the enemy in Redeployment?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)