Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his family think about Jack's means of coping with his emotions?
2. How does Yegudkin react to the question Jack asks him when Yegudkin has finished playing?
3. What makes Jack turn his head and look up while he is thinking and preparing the cows for milking in the barn?
4. What does Dale say to Jack as he is standing at the door?
5. With whom does Jack take his horn lessons?
Why does Jack describe Phoebe as his "sole ally, already half traitor"?
Based on the various pieces of information and historical references, approximately when does this story take place? Justify your answer.
Jack did not stop the tractor once it had begun dragging the cultipacker over his brother's body. In the second sentence the narrator explains Jack could have applied the brakes and saved his brother. What are some possible reasons Jack did not stop the tractor but stood and watched his brother die instead?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)