|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Jack's chores after the accident?
(a) He paints the barn.
(b) He runs errands.
(c) He works the farm land and equipment.
(d) He collects the eggs.
2. How far is the Hawthorne farm from the nearest house?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Half a mile.
(d) One mile.
3. What kind of motorcycle does Jack's father have?
(c) Harley-Davidson 80.
4. Who does Jack's father blame for his son's death?
(a) The tractor.
(c) His wife.
5. What is the difference in Jack's stories before and after the accident?
(a) Before they are of Attica prison breaks; after they are of movie stars.
(b) Before they were of conquest; after they are of guilt.
(c) Before they are of people; after they are of cows and horses.
(d) Before they are of superheroes; after they are of monsters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the story themes Jack uses again and again?
2. What part does Jack play in his made-up stories?
3. Where does Jack sometimes find his father after the accident?
4. What is the kitchen like in Jack's house?
5. How old is the character who accidentally kills the child?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)