|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack finally contemplate while riding on the tractor telling his stories?
2. How old is the youngest child at the time of the accident?
3. How far is the Hawthorne farm from the nearest house?
(a) Half a mile.
(b) Five miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) Two miles.
4. How does Jack come to feel about his raging on the tractor?
(a) Happy that he is so much like his father.
(b) Hopeful of becoming an actor.
5. How does Jack's mother comfort him and his sibling?
(a) By taking them on long drives.
(b) By reading the Bible to them nightly.
(c) By telling them the accident was not their fault.
(d) By embracing them and giving constant praise and reassurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Jack's father before the accident?
2. What finally ruins Jack's fantasy stories when he is driving the tractor in the field?
3. What kind of motorcycle does Jack's father have?
4. What kind of man is Jack's father?
5. Who are the heroines of Jack's stories?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)