|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of motorcycle does Jack's father have?
(a) Harley-Davidson 80.
2. How old is the child when he dies?
3. What is the kitchen like in Jack's house?
(a) It is empty and dark.
(b) It is filled with people and the smell of food.
(c) It is painted a dark blue.
(d) It is a mess from the wind storm.
4. What does Jack notice as he takes a long sip from his drink during lunch?
(a) Phoebe looks like she wants to scream at Jack.
(b) Phoebe looks like she wants to cry.
(c) Phoebe looks like she wants to run away.
(d) Phoebe looks like she wants to say something.
5. How do Phoebe and Jack's mother react to Dale's return?
(a) They are crying and hugging him.
(b) The are screaming at him for being gone.
(c) They are quiet and listening to Dale's stories.
(d) They are laughing and happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack use to push the manure in the barn into the gutters?
2. What does Jack say to his father while he stands in the living room door?
3. What does Jack notice about his father since his return home?
4. What does Jack do when he finally enters the living room?
5. In Dale's story, whose skull is Lord Byron trying to make into a drinking cup?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)