1. Which of the following terms does Mock prefer in describing herself?
2. Which magazine published Mock's personal story in 2011?
3. What is the name of the reporter who wrote Mock's story in 2011?
4. What particular kind of clothing does Mock prefer?
5. From which author does Mock choose to begin her book with?
6. From what book does Mock select a quote to begin Redefining Realness?
7. What is the name of the man Mock goes on a series of dates with in the section New York 2009?
This section contains 4,450 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)