|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V (Chapters 16 - New York, 2009).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pastime does Mock say she inherited from her mother?
(a) A love of baseball.
(b) Cooking well.
(c) Cutting hair and doing makeup.
(d) Browsing racks of clothes for hours for good sales.
2. Where do Mock, Chad, and their father go when they leave Oakland in Chapter 5?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. In Chapter 7, which area of Hawaii does Mock move to in a rented house with her mother and Chad?
4. What is Merchant Street known for?
(a) Good food.
(b) Costume shops.
5. Which of the following terms does Mock prefer in describing herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mock's father ask her in desperation in Chapter 6?
2. How does Mock refer to the surgeon who she wants to perform her GRS surgery?
3. What subjects does Mock earn her degree in in 2005?
4. What historic event occurs during Mock's first few weeks of college?
5. What is the name of Mock's father's mistress in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)