|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV (Chapters 12 - 15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which author does Mock begin Part Three of the book with a quote from?
(a) bell hooks.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) Gloria Anzaldua.
(d) Henry Wordsworth.
2. Where do Mock and her date go after they meet at the bar in the section titled New York 2009?
(a) To Mock's apartment.
(b) To a nearby park.
(c) To a late-night coffee shop.
(d) To a dance club.
3. Who is the sister of Mock's best friend in Chapter 4?
4. What poet does Mock admire and quote in Chapter 12?
(a) Audra McDonald.
(b) bell hooks.
(c) Audre Lord.
(d) Nikki Giovanni.
5. Where does Mock really want to go to college?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) New York University.
(c) Holy Cross College.
(d) Columbia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Mock quote in the beginning of Part One?
2. What slang term do the women of Merchant Street use to refer to men?
3. Where do Mock and Chad live with their father in Chapter 4?
4. What is Mock's most prized possession that she mentions in Chapter 8?
5. Which brother is Mock closest to in age?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)