|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV (Chapters 12 - 15).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mock refer to the doctor who gives her hormone treatments in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. F.
(b) Dr. R.
(c) Dr. C.
(d) Dr. M.
2. Which fake name does Mock start using in Chapter 5 on the phone to boys?
3. What terminology does Mock use to avoid getting arrested on Merchant Street?
(a) She uses white instead of black.
(b) She uses gift or donation instead of price or charge.
(c) She uses date instead of client.
(d) She uses fun instead of work.
4. What does one of Mock's former clients offer to do for her in Chapter 15?
(a) Pay for law school.
(b) Pay for her GRS surgery.
(c) Move her to New York City.
(d) Get her a great, legal job.
5. What is one of the first traditionally feminine things Wendi does for Mock to alter her appearance?
(a) Plucks her eyebrows.
(b) Pads her chest for her.
(c) Braids her hair.
(d) Shaves her legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury befalls Derek in Chapter 5?
2. What does Mock tell her mother when she is 13 years old?
3. Who was the first person Mock met who took pride in being gender-diverse?
4. What does Chad do to Mock in the end of Chapter 2?
5. What author does Mock quote in the beginning of Part One?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)