|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Chapters 4 - 7).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mock when Derek begins abusing her?
2. Who does Mock's neighbor who labels her father as a drug addict remind her of?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
(c) Eddie Murphy from The Nutty Professor.
(d) Her own father.
3. What particular kind of clothing does Mock prefer?
(a) Vintage dresses.
(b) Workout and fitness clothes.
(c) 1970s-style clothing.
(d) Steampunk apparel.
4. What place in her grandmother's house is a sanctuary for Mock when she is young?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The lanai.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The basement.
5. What does Mock tell the man she is dating she would like to change about her job in the section titled New York 2009?
(a) She would like to become a teacher.
(b) She would like to do a different kind of research in the future.
(c) She would like to write stories that matter in the future.
(d) She would like to become a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mock decide to tell Aaron in the end of the section titled New York 2009?
2. Who is Mock's grandmother that the family moves in with for a time in Chapter 5?
3. Who is Mock's childhood friend that dares her to try on a dress in Chapter 1?
4. What kind of work does Mock's father do for the neighbor who labels Mock's father a drug addict?
5. Where do Mock and Chad live with their father in Chapter 4?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)