|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III (Chapters 8 - 11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which author does Mock begin Part Three of the book with a quote from?
(a) bell hooks.
(b) Gloria Anzaldua.
(c) Toni Morrison.
(d) Henry Wordsworth.
2. How does Mock recall feeling as she assembled her furniture in New York City as a graduate student?
(c) Very lonely.
3. What is Wendi called as an insult by others at school?
4. Where do Mock and her date go after they meet at the bar in the section titled New York 2009?
(a) To a late-night coffee shop.
(b) To a nearby park.
(c) To a dance club.
(d) To Mock's apartment.
5. Who is Mock's father's girlfriend in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wendi eventually pass her hormone prescriptions on to Mock?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood boy Mock engages in sexual acts with at a young age?
3. How does the man Mock dates briefly in Chapter 11 react when she tells him she is trans?
4. What does Mock decide to tell Aaron in the end of the section titled New York 2009?
5. What is the name of the man Mock goes on a series of dates with in the section New York 2009?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)