Part I (Introduction - Chapter 3)
1. Which of the following terms does Mock prefer in describing herself?
2. Which magazine published Mock's personal story in 2011?
(c) Marie Claire.
(d) Vanity Fair.
3. What is the name of the reporter who wrote Mock's story in 2011?
(a) Kierna Mayo.
(b) Emily Hourican.
(c) Besty Southington.
(d) Catriona May.
4. What particular kind of clothing does Mock prefer?
(a) Workout and fitness clothes.
(b) Vintage dresses.
(c) Steampunk apparel.
(d) 1970s-style clothing.
5. From which author does Mock choose to begin her book with?
(a) bell hooks.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) James Baldwin.
(d) Zora Neale Hurston.
6. From what book does Mock select a quote to begin Redefining Realness?
(a) The Bell Jar.
(b) Bird of Paradise.
(c) Their Eyes Were Watching God.
(d) You Do You.
7. What is the name of the man Mock goes on a series of dates with in the section New York 2009?
This section contains 4,450 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)