|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
2. What did the Altman's celebrate at the first gathering in their new home?
(a) Spring planting.
(b) Elizabeth's pregnancy.
(c) The new well.
(d) Miriam's birthday.
3. What did the quiet voice keep repeating to Angel?
(a) "My words will fill your mouth."
(b) "Come out of Egypt."
(c) "Come forth, beloved."
(d) "Feed my sheep."
4. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(b) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(c) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(d) Michael washed her hands and feet.
5. After one night with Duke, how is Sarah changed?
(a) She is confident that he can teach her to survive without her mom.
(b) She knows that she has found a man who'll love her forever.
(c) She feels that she can finally be a part of a family.
(d) She believes everything she's ever heard about the cruelty of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
2. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
3. Why didn't Angel want to fall in love?
4. How did Angel's father die?
5. What did the Altmans name their new baby boy?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)