|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Duke told Angel, "love is a trap." What did he tell her to stick to instead?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(b) Sarah, meaning princess.
(c) Mara, meaning bitter.
(d) Tristyn, meaning sad.
3. What happened to little Faith after Angel took her away from Duke?
(a) She disappeared and was never seen again.
(b) She was adopted by a Baptist family.
(c) She ran away with the Duke and his men.
(d) She was adopted by Angel and Michael.
4. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
(a) She has nowhere to go.
(b) She likes it.
(c) She needs the money.
(d) She feels like it's home.
5. Before he went hunting, what did Michael bring to the cabin for Angel to work on?
(a) Several bushels of apples for canning.
(b) Several heavy sacks of dried corn for shelling.
(c) Several fresh chickens for dressing.
(d) Several heavy sacks of walnuts for shelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
2. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
3. What did Miriam ask Michael a "man's opinion" about?
4. Who walked forward with Angel when she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord?
5. What name did Angel give to Virgil Harper?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)