|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
2. Why did Paul want to leave the valley?
(a) Michael made an offer to buy his land.
(b) He was in love with Miriam.
(c) John made an offer to buy his land.
(d) He wanted to return to mining.
3. What was Michael's reply when Angel told Michael her real name?
(a) "You will always be Amanda to me."
(b) "I'm very pleased to meet you. Finally."
(c) "It's about time."
(d) "I've waited so long for you. Come here."
4. What does a panic-stricken Miriam ask Angel to help her with in Chapter 24?
(a) Making apple sauce.
(b) Catching a Godly man.
(c) Dressing a chicken for dinner.
(d) Getting Ruthie out of a tree.
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "Time waits for no man."
(b) "I want everything."
(c) "I don't want anything."
(d) "God will supply all my needs."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
2. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
3. When Michael stops thinking of Angel as the prostitute he loved and who betrayed him, how does her see her?
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
5. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)