|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
(a) New Years.
(b) Angel's birthday.
(d) The first day of winter.
2. What happened to Steven, Susana's fiance?
(a) He was stabbed to death in an alley.
(b) He died in a hunting accident.
(c) He ran off with another woman.
(d) He was murdered while mining.
3. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
4. What did the Altman's celebrate at the first gathering in their new home?
(a) Miriam's birthday.
(b) Elizabeth's pregnancy.
(c) Spring planting.
(d) The new well.
5. What woke Angel from a dream about God?
(a) The dancing girls singing downstairs to a full house.
(b) Duke speaking and a child crying in the next room.
(c) The guard knocking at the door, delivering a meal.
(d) A drunk man yelling and roaming the hall outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael know that Angel was in trouble the third time she left?
2. Angel was anxious to leave the store to avoid Michael, who was coming for the stove. Who was waiting for Angel at the end of that particular working day?
3. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
4. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
5. What was Michael's reply when Angel told Michael her real name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)