|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the quiet voice keep repeating to Angel?
(a) "Come forth, beloved."
(b) "Feed my sheep."
(c) "Come out of Egypt."
(d) "My words will fill your mouth."
2. What was the one gift Angel could give Michael?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her name.
(c) Her obedience.
(d) Her body.
3. What day did Angel's mom treat as a holy day?
(a) New Years.
(c) Angel's birthday.
4. Why did Duke want to have Angel under his control?
(a) Because he loved her.
(b) Because of the power she gave him.
(c) Because of her beauty and grace.
(d) Because he wanted her close.
5. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
(a) He's handsome with dark, brooding eyes.
(b) He's sweet as honey with fire in his eyes.
(c) He's as beautiful as an angel with a halo to match.
(d) He's as hateful as the devil and just as handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Duke told Angel, "love is a trap." What did he tell her to stick to instead?
2. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
3. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
4. After Duke brought Angel back to his home and had visited her a few times, what choice did he give Angel?
5. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)