|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Duke forced Angel out on stage, what did she sing?
(a) Rock of Ages.
(b) O Holy Night.
(c) O Susana.
(d) Lamb of God.
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Mara, meaning bitter.
(d) Sarah, meaning princess.
3. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
(a) In the stream, bathing.
(b) In the barn, crying.
(c) In the cabin, cooking.
(d) In the corral, working.
4. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
(a) Hosea's wife had a Duchess of her own that owed her money.
(b) Hosea's wife just wanted to be left alone.
(c) Hosea didn't give her enough money to buy what she wanted.
(d) Hosea had driven his wife half crazy like Michael had done to Angel.
5. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
(a) She'd use ther tongue to catch the raindrops.
(b) She'd have her mom to herself.
(c) She'd play in the puddles.
(d) She'd use the rainwater to wash her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
2. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
3. How long did Michael wait for Angel after she left the third time?
4. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
5. Who did Michael tell Angel used to call him names?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)