|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
(a) Broken Window.
(c) Dirty floors.
2. What was Jonathan's reply when Angel asked him, "Where do I go from here?"
(a) "Home is always a soft place to land."
(b) "That's up to you and your husband."
(c) "As long as you don't back, you'll be fine."
(d) "That's up to you and the Lord."
3. What happened to Lucky and Mai Ling, Angel's co-workers, after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They worked for another brothel.
(c) They started their own business.
(d) They moved away.
4. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
(a) He only wanted sons to carry on his legacy.
(b) He had a legitimate family of his own.
(c) He never believed he was Sarah's biological father.
(d) He did not want to be financially responsible for Sarah.
5. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
2. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
3. What name did Angel give to Virgil Harper?
4. Angel was anxious to leave the store to avoid Michael, who was coming for the stove. Who was waiting for Angel at the end of that particular working day?
5. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)