|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To look beautiful.
(b) To hide her money.
(c) To pretend.
(d) To grow old gracefully.
2. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The valley.
(d) The Altmans.
3. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
(b) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(c) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(d) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
4. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
(d) What are you talking about?
5. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(d) The valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
2. What did Miriam ask Michael a "man's opinion" about?
3. What did Miriam do to keep Paul from leaving?
4. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
5. How long did Michael and Angel's "blissful happiness" last after returning home from Sacramento?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)