|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He was hanged on Main Street.
(b) He was the new owner of The Palace.
(c) He disappeared without a trace.
(d) He became a born-again Christian.
2. When Elizabeth was in labor, what chore did she want to finish before giving birth?
(a) Cleaning windows.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Scrubbing the floor.
(d) Mending clothes.
3. Who tutored Angel?
(a) Elizabeth Altman.
(b) Susanna Axle.
(c) Jonathan Axle.
(d) Miriam Altman.
4. Who walked forward with Angel when she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord?
(a) Jonathan Axle.
(b) Miriam Altman.
(c) Susanna Axle.
(d) Michael Hosea.
5. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
(a) "Turn the other cheek."
(b) "Tend my lamb."
(c) "Feed my sheep."
(d) "Lead them out of Egypt."
Short Answer Questions
1. Angel was anxious to leave the store to avoid Michael, who was coming for the stove. Who was waiting for Angel at the end of that particular working day?
2. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
3. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
4. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
5. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)