|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walked forward with Angel when she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord?
(a) Susanna Axle.
(b) Jonathan Axle.
(c) Michael Hosea.
(d) Miriam Altman.
2. Why did Duke want to have Angel under his control?
(a) Because he loved her.
(b) Because he wanted her close.
(c) Because of the power she gave him.
(d) Because of her beauty and grace.
3. When Elizabeth was in labor, what chore did she want to finish before giving birth?
(a) Scrubbing the floor.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Mending clothes.
(d) Cleaning windows.
4. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
(a) A bar.
(b) A general store.
(c) A church.
(d) A brothel.
5. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
(a) She feels it's owed her.
(b) She feels she does a better job.
(c) She feels useless.
(d) She feels free.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
2. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
3. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
4. What feature in the cabin did Angel compare her life to?
5. How long did Michael wait for Angel after she left the third time?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)