|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Lucky and Mai Ling, Angel's co-workers, after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
(a) They moved away.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They worked for another brothel.
(d) They started their own business.
2. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She walked away.
(b) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(c) She began to laugh in his face.
(d) She slapped him in the face.
3. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
(a) A general store.
(b) A church.
(c) A bar.
(d) A brothel.
4. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "My own."
(b) "Yours, Michael."
(c) "The Golden Rule."
(d) "God's laws."
5. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "Take my yoke upon you."
(d) "This one, beloved."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
2. How did Angel's father die?
3. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
4. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
5. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)