|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
2. After Angel announced the birth of the Altman's son, what did John ask?
(a) "The lord has blessed me with a son."
(b) "Another baby boy! I knew it!"
(c) "What did you say his name was?"
(d) "Are you sure everthing's alright?"
3. When Michael stops thinking of Angel as the prostitute he loved and who betrayed him, how does her see her?
(a) As the future mother of his children, worthy of his respect and love.
(b) As his new, young bride who needed his attention and affection.
(c) As the nameless child who had been broken and was still lost.
(d) As a beautiful stranger, someone he could start a new life with.
4. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I'll just end up leaving again."
(c) "You saved me again."
(d) "You knew what you were gettng into."
5. How did Angel's father die?
(a) She killed him.
(b) He was hit by a runaway wagon.
(c) Duke murdered him.
(d) He committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
2. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
3. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
4. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
5. Why did Angel say her father stopped loving her mother?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)