|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Altman's celebrate at the first gathering in their new home?
(a) Spring planting.
(b) Miriam's birthday.
(c) The new well.
(d) Elizabeth's pregnancy.
2. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
(a) Telling him the truth about her relationship with God.
(b) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Paul.
(c) Telling him the truth about her relationship with her father.
(d) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Duke.
3. When Elizabeth was in labor, what chore did she want to finish before giving birth?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Cleaning windows.
(c) Mending clothes.
(d) Scrubbing the floor.
4. What delicacy did Angel look forward to at Thanksgiving?
(b) Mashed potatoes.
(d) Green beans.
5. How did Angel's father die?
(a) She killed him.
(b) Duke murdered him.
(c) He was hit by a runaway wagon.
(d) He committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
2. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
3. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
4. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
5. What did Michael bring for Angel from his trip to town in Chapter 26?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)