|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
2. What was Michael's reply when Angel asked if it bothered him when men stared at her?
(c) "I'm flattered."
3. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) So that she will do chores.
(b) To give her time to think.
(c) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(d) In order to visit with the neighbors.
4. What task did Elizabeth ask of Angel?
(a) To tend to the garden.
(b) To mend the clothes.
(c) To act as her midwife.
(d) To take care of the children.
5. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
(a) With a gift.
(b) By going to church.
(c) By labor.
(d) With a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
2. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
3. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
4. At one point Angel wanted to leave Sacramento. Where did Angel want to run away to next?
5. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)