|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
(a) She fell in love with Michael.
(b) Paul kept trying to intimidate her.
(c) The Altmans discovered the truth about her past.
(d) Michael expected too much from her.
2. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
(a) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Paul.
(b) Telling him the truth about her relationship with her father.
(c) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Duke.
(d) Telling him the truth about her relationship with God.
3. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
(b) What are you talking about?
4. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
(a) To assure herself she was capable of feeling.
(b) To clean off the filth of her betrayal.
(c) To rid her skin of lice from Pair-a-Dice.
(d) To exfoliate, revealing more youthful skin.
5. Before he went hunting, what did Michael bring to the cabin for Angel to work on?
(a) Several bushels of apples for canning.
(b) Several heavy sacks of walnuts for shelling.
(c) Several fresh chickens for dressing.
(d) Several heavy sacks of dried corn for shelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
2. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
4. Who introduced Michael to the Lord?
5. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)