|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
2. Who did Michael tell Angel used to call him names?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His teacher.
3. What did Angel, Miriam, and Michael sing into at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) A barrel.
(b) A fireplace.
(c) A tin cup.
(d) A well.
4. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Two times.
5. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
(a) She didn't want to sit close to him.
(b) She was angry and wanted to walk.
(c) She didn't want to go back to the cabin.
(d) She thought he was going to punish her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
2. Who does Angel and Elizabeth think that Miriam is in love with?
3. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
4. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
5. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)