|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
(a) Hosea's wife had a Duchess of her own that owed her money.
(b) Hosea had driven his wife half crazy like Michael had done to Angel.
(c) Hosea didn't give her enough money to buy what she wanted.
(d) Hosea's wife just wanted to be left alone.
2. Who offered Angel a job in Sacramento?
(b) A stranger.
(c) The Duchess.
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(b) He was married to Michael's sister.
(c) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(d) He is Michael's cousin.
4. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(b) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(c) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(d) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
5. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Angel and Elizabeth think that Miriam is in love with?
2. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
3. When Michael went to Sacramento, who did he take with him?
4. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
5. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)