|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Angel announced the birth of the Altman's son, what did John ask?
(a) "What did you say his name was?"
(b) "Are you sure everthing's alright?"
(c) "The lord has blessed me with a son."
(d) "Another baby boy! I knew it!"
2. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
(a) It is under construction.
(b) It has a booming business.
(c) It has a new owner.
(d) It burns down.
3. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
(a) His right hand.
(b) Papa's watch.
(c) Gramma's ring.
(d) His sister's life.
4. When Angel asked Michael in Chapter 24 if he was ever sorry he found her, what was his reply?
(a) "I can't answer that."
(b) "A few times."
(d) "All the time."
5. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He needed some supplies for winter.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(d) He had a bad dream about Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
2. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
3. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
4. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
5. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)