|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(a) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
2. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
(a) He kidnapped her.
(b) He bribed their way out.
(c) He snuck them out.
(d) He fought their way out.
3. What did Angel, Miriam, and Michael sing into at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) A tin cup.
(b) A fireplace.
(c) A well.
(d) A barrel.
4. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
(a) "We will do it together."
(b) "It won't take too long."
(c) "It will keep us busy for a while."
(d) "It'll take us a lifetime."
5. What day did Angel's mom treat as a holy day?
(b) New Years.
(c) Angel's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel tell the Altmans to try and keep them from wintering with the Hoseas?
2. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
3. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
4. In Chapter 23, how does Angel describe the way love feels to her?
5. Where did Angel want Michael to find a husband for Miriam?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)