|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(b) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(c) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(d) So that she could earn her keep.
2. What did Michael bring for Angel from his trip to town in Chapter 26?
(b) A comb for her hair.
(c) A Bible of her own.
(d) New curtains.
3. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
(a) It burns down.
(b) It has a new owner.
(c) It has a booming business.
(d) It is under construction.
4. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
(a) Paul kept trying to intimidate her.
(b) The Altmans discovered the truth about her past.
(c) Michael expected too much from her.
(d) She fell in love with Michael.
5. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Stay until he tires of her.
(b) Get it annulled.
(c) Get divorced.
(d) Make it work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
2. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
3. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
4. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
5. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)