|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
(a) He only wanted sons to carry on his legacy.
(b) He did not want to be financially responsible for Sarah.
(c) He had a legitimate family of his own.
(d) He never believed he was Sarah's biological father.
2. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
3. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
(a) So that Sarah's father could visit her mother alone.
(b) So that Sarah could see the ocean for the first time.
(c) So that Sarah could visit her extended family.
(d) So that Cleo would have company on her journey.
4. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Mara, meaning bitter.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Sarah, meaning princess.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
5. Where did Angel want Michael to find a husband for Miriam?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
2. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
3. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
4. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
5. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)