|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
(a) They held hands under the sunset.
(b) Angel refused to speak.
(c) Angel tried to run away.
(d) They made a lavish breakfast.
2. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
(a) That she had to prove she was worth the pay.
(b) Michael was coming for the stove.
(c) There wouldn't be money to pay her until later.
(d) Meribah hurt her back.
3. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
(a) What are you talking about?
4. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
(a) A sister and family pet.
(b) A son and grandma.
(c) An aunt and uncle.
(d) Twin baby daughters.
5. In Chapter 23, how does Angel describe the way love feels to her?
(a) "It feels strange; I've never felt it before."
(b) "It feels like I'm drowning."
(c) "It feels wonderful like a spring rain."
(d) "It feels like you're ripping my heart out."
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Angel's father die?
2. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
3. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
4. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
5. How did Angel pay Paul for the ride to Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)