|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(b) "This one, beloved."
(c) "Take my yoke upon you."
(d) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
2. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Michael Hosea.
(b) The difficult chores.
(c) The unpredictable weather.
(d) Her memories of the Palace.
3. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She slapped him in the face.
(b) She began to laugh in his face.
(c) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(d) She walked away.
4. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "Time waits for no man."
(c) "I want everything."
(d) "God will supply all my needs."
5. In Chapter 23, how does Angel describe the way love feels to her?
(a) "It feels wonderful like a spring rain."
(b) "It feels like I'm drowning."
(c) "It feels strange; I've never felt it before."
(d) "It feels like you're ripping my heart out."
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the dark voice lose its power over Angel?
2. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
3. Where was Paul before he came back to the valley?
4. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
5. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)