|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One week.
2. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
(d) Love of money.
3. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(b) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(c) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(d) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
4. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
(a) Gramma's ring.
(b) His right hand.
(c) Papa's watch.
(d) His sister's life.
5. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
(a) Telling him the truth about her relationship with her father.
(b) Telling him the truth about her relationship with God.
(c) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Duke.
(d) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
2. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
3. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
4. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
5. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)