|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
(c) Miriam Altman.
(d) Sam Teal.
2. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) "Oh, no."
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) "Why not?"
3. What does a panic-stricken Miriam ask Angel to help her with in Chapter 24?
(a) Getting Ruthie out of a tree.
(b) Dressing a chicken for dinner.
(c) Catching a Godly man.
(d) Making apple sauce.
4. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
(a) His sister's life.
(b) Gramma's ring.
(c) His right hand.
(d) Papa's watch.
5. What did the quiet voice keep repeating to Angel?
(a) "My words will fill your mouth."
(b) "Come forth, beloved."
(c) "Feed my sheep."
(d) "Come out of Egypt."
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
2. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
3. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
4. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
5. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)