|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) To give her time to think.
(b) So that she will do chores.
(c) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(d) In order to visit with the neighbors.
2. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
3. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
(a) She feels she does a better job.
(b) She feels it's owed her.
(c) She feels free.
(d) She feels useless.
4. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
(a) A stranger's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) Ones he made.
(d) His sister's.
5. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
(a) In the stream, bathing.
(b) In the corral, working.
(c) In the barn, crying.
(d) In the cabin, cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
2. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
3. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
4. What did the quiet voice keep repeating to Angel?
5. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)