|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One and a half days.
2. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
(a) "It will keep us busy for a while."
(b) "We will do it together."
(c) "It'll take us a lifetime."
(d) "It won't take too long."
3. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(b) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(c) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(d) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
4. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
(a) A chunk of amethyst turned inside out.
(b) A diamond in the rough.
(c) A wild dog, rabid and unpredictable.
(d) A prickly thorn, small but capable of much pain.
5. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(b) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(c) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(d) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
2. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
3. When Michael asks Angel what she sees in the mirror, what is her reply?
4. How is Paul related to Michael?
5. Angel was anxious to leave the store to avoid Michael, who was coming for the stove. Who was waiting for Angel at the end of that particular working day?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)