|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the dark voice lose its power over Angel?
(a) The Altman's example.
(b) Paul's change of heart.
(c) Michael's smile.
(d) God's voice.
2. Who introduced Michael to the Lord?
(a) His school teacher.
(b) A minister named John.
(c) A slave named Ezra.
(d) His great-grandmother.
3. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(b) "Take my yoke upon you."
(c) "This one, beloved."
(d) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
4. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "My own."
(b) "Yours, Michael."
(c) "The Golden Rule."
(d) "God's laws."
5. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
(a) She asked him to call her that.
(b) He thought it sounded gentle and loving.
(c) He wanted to name her after his mother.
(d) He was tired of calling her Mara.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
2. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
3. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
4. What did Angel, Miriam, and Michael sing into at the end of Chapter 24?
5. What did Angel tell Michael on their way home from Sacramento in Chapter 23?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)