|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Michael and Angel's "blissful happiness" last after returning home from Sacramento?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
2. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Hard work and daily chores.
(b) A good nights sleep.
(c) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(d) Praying to Michael's God.
3. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
(a) Hosea didn't give her enough money to buy what she wanted.
(b) Hosea's wife just wanted to be left alone.
(c) Hosea had driven his wife half crazy like Michael had done to Angel.
(d) Hosea's wife had a Duchess of her own that owed her money.
4. What was Michael's reply when Angel asked if it bothered him when men stared at her?
(d) "I'm flattered."
5. When Michael asks Angel what she sees in the mirror, what is her reply?
(a) "A stranger."
(c) "My mother."
(d) "An actress."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Miriam thinks that Paul doesn't like Angel?
2. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
5. When Angel asked Michael in Chapter 24 if he was ever sorry he found her, what was his reply?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)