|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point Angel wanted to leave Sacramento. Where did Angel want to run away to next?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) San Francisco.
2. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "God will supply all my needs."
(c) "I want everything."
(d) "Time waits for no man."
3. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
(a) Telling him the truth about her relationship with God.
(b) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Paul.
(c) Telling him the truth about her relationship with Duke.
(d) Telling him the truth about her relationship with her father.
4. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) The babbling brook nearby.
(b) Him reading out of the Bible.
(c) The crackling of the fire.
(d) A mocking bird outside the window.
5. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
(b) Broken Window.
(d) Dirty floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature in the cabin did Angel compare her life to?
2. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
3. On the way back to the valley from Sacramento, why did Michael pull off the road?
4. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
5. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)