|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
(a) In the cabin, cooking.
(b) In the barn, crying.
(c) In the stream, bathing.
(d) In the corral, working.
2. When Michael left the cabin after Angel told him all of her "sins," where did he go?
(a) To Pair-a-Dice to drown his sorrows.
(b) To the Altmans for counseling.
(c) To tell Paul that he was right about Angel.
(d) To the hill where he'd shown her the sunrise.
3. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) "Oh, no."
(b) Nothing at all.
(d) "Why not?"
4. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
(a) She feels she does a better job.
(b) She feels it's owed her.
(c) She feels free.
(d) She feels useless.
5. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A worm.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A rotten apple.
(d) A cricket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
2. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
3. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
4. In Chapter 21, what did Angel think would stop the pain inside her and poison her relationship with Michael?
5. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)