|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "The Golden Rule."
(b) "My own."
(c) "Yours, Michael."
(d) "God's laws."
2. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
(a) Meribah hurt her back.
(b) There wouldn't be money to pay her until later.
(c) That she had to prove she was worth the pay.
(d) Michael was coming for the stove.
3. What was Michael's reply when Angel asked him what he'd ever done to be ashamed in his life?
(a) "I've committed adultery."
(b) "I've loved you."
(c) "I've never done anything."
(d) "I've committed murder."
4. Why didn't Angel want to fall in love?
(a) She wanted to be free to court with other men, never to settle down.
(b) Her greatest desire was to be left alone, to answer to no one.
(c) She didn't want to be a mother and housewife for the rest of her life.
(d) She thought it meant losing control of her emotions, will and life.
5. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The valley.
(c) The Altmans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
2. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
4. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
5. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)