|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
(a) She was terrified by it.
(b) She was amused by it.
(c) She was captivated by it.
(d) She was confused by it.
2. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Make it work.
(b) Stay until he tires of her.
(c) Get it annulled.
(d) Get divorced.
3. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(c) The valley.
4. What was Michael's reply when Angel asks him if he ever thought God was playing some horrible joke on him?
(c) What are you talking about?
5. In Chapter 23, how does Angel describe the way love feels to her?
(a) "It feels like you're ripping my heart out."
(b) "It feels wonderful like a spring rain."
(c) "It feels strange; I've never felt it before."
(d) "It feels like I'm drowning."
Short Answer Questions
1. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
2. What happened to Lucky and Mai Ling, Angel's co-workers, after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
3. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
4. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
5. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)