|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
(a) By labor.
(b) By going to church.
(c) With a kiss.
(d) With a gift.
2. When Angel returns to Pair-a-Dice, what happens to The Palace?
(a) It is under construction.
(b) It burns down.
(c) It has a booming business.
(d) It has a new owner.
3. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He needed some supplies for winter.
(c) He had decided to find a wife.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
4. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
(a) "I was back at the brothel."
(b) "You don't want to know."
(c) "I can't remember."
(d) "I was your prisoner."
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "Time waits for no man."
(c) "God will supply all my needs."
(d) "I want everything."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
2. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
3. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
4. How is Paul related to Michael?
5. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)