|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(b) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
(c) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
(d) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
2. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two hours.
3. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
(a) So that Sarah could visit her extended family.
(b) So that Sarah's father could visit her mother alone.
(c) So that Cleo would have company on her journey.
(d) So that Sarah could see the ocean for the first time.
4. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) She became a cook at a local restaurant.
(b) She became the boss of The Palace.
(c) She became a prostitute in the Silver Dollar.
(d) She became a clerk at the general store.
5. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
(a) His all-seeing God.
(b) The dark.
(c) His presence.
(d) The wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
3. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
4. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
5. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)