|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
(b) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(c) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(d) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
2. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
(a) A general store.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A bar.
(d) A church.
3. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
4. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
(a) Broken Window.
(c) Dirty floors.
5. Why did Angel want her gold from the Duchess?
(a) She wanted to invest it in a piece of jewelry.
(b) She wanted to buy a little house of her own.
(c) She wanted to open her very own brothel.
(d) She wanted to hide it in a safe place.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
2. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
3. When Michael went to Sacramento, who did he take with him?
4. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
5. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)