|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
(a) To exfoliate, revealing more youthful skin.
(b) To assure herself she was capable of feeling.
(c) To clean off the filth of her betrayal.
(d) To rid her skin of lice from Pair-a-Dice.
2. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Michael Hosea.
(b) The unpredictable weather.
(c) The difficult chores.
(d) Her memories of the Palace.
4. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
5. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
(a) He takes Sarah to a man he believes wants to adopt her.
(b) He asks a trusted friend to take Sarah in as a daughter.
(c) He does his best to be a wonderful father to Sarah.
(d) He sells his possessions to provide for Sarah's education.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
2. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
3. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
4. Why didn't Mae want Sarah to thank Alex for the presents he'd left?
5. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)