|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
(a) To exfoliate, revealing more youthful skin.
(b) To assure herself she was capable of feeling.
(c) To clean off the filth of her betrayal.
(d) To rid her skin of lice from Pair-a-Dice.
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(b) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(c) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(d) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
3. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) To give her time to think.
(b) In order to visit with the neighbors.
(c) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(d) So that she will do chores.
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Take my yoke upon you."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "This one, beloved."
5. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(b) He is Michael's cousin.
(c) He was married to Michael's sister.
(d) He is Michael's oldest brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Michael's last stop before leaving Sacramento?
2. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
3. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
4. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
5. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)