|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel say her father stopped loving her mother?
(a) "He never loved her in the first place."
(b) "He was in love with his wife."
(c) "Because he was a selfish man."
(d) "Because of me."
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(b) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(c) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(d) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
3. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
4. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
5. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
(d) Love of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
2. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
4. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)