|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One week.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) One and a half days.
2. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(b) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(c) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(d) So that she could earn her keep.
3. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
(a) To assure herself she was capable of feeling.
(b) To clean off the filth of her betrayal.
(c) To exfoliate, revealing more youthful skin.
(d) To rid her skin of lice from Pair-a-Dice.
4. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
5. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She slapped him in the face.
(b) She began to laugh in his face.
(c) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(d) She walked away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
3. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
4. When Michael asks Angel what she sees in the mirror, what is her reply?
5. On the way back to the valley from Sacramento, why did Michael pull off the road?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)