|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
(a) By labor.
(b) By going to church.
(c) With a gift.
(d) With a kiss.
2. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(b) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(c) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(d) So that she could earn her keep.
4. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
(a) "I'm home."
(b) "It hasn't changed a bit."
(c) "I can do better."
(d) "Not this dump again."
5. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(a) "Like a knife wound."
(b) "You and five other men."
(d) "A little."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
2. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
3. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
4. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
5. Why did Angel say her father stopped loving her mother?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)