|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
(a) She'd use ther tongue to catch the raindrops.
(b) She'd have her mom to herself.
(c) She'd use the rainwater to wash her hair.
(d) She'd play in the puddles.
2. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "This one, beloved."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "Take my yoke upon you."
(d) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(b) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(c) He is Michael's cousin.
(d) He was married to Michael's sister.
4. Why didn't Mae want Sarah to thank Alex for the presents he'd left?
(a) They weren't gifts, but a bribe, to keep Sarah out of the way.
(b) Mae knew Alex was embarrassed by any show of feminine emotion.
(c) They were never intended for Sarah; they were for Mae.
(d) Mae believed a formal thank you letter was more appropriate.
5. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
(a) "I was back at the brothel."
(b) "I can't remember."
(c) "You don't want to know."
(d) "I was your prisoner."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
2. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
5. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)