|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel tell the Altmans to try and keep them from wintering with the Hoseas?
(a) She says that as newlyweds they require their privacy.
(b) She says the cabin is very small and food is limited.
(c) She says wild wolves have claimed a neighbor's child.
(d) She says she met Michael in a brothel.
2. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She has nowhere to go.
(c) She feels like it's home.
(d) She needs the money.
3. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
(a) "Not this dump again."
(b) "I can do better."
(c) "I'm home."
(d) "It hasn't changed a bit."
4. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
(a) They made a lavish breakfast.
(b) Angel refused to speak.
(c) Angel tried to run away.
(d) They held hands under the sunset.
5. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To look beautiful.
(b) To hide her money.
(c) To pretend.
(d) To grow old gracefully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
3. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
4. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
5. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)