|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) She became the boss of The Palace.
(b) She became a prostitute in the Silver Dollar.
(c) She became a cook at a local restaurant.
(d) She became a clerk at the general store.
2. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(b) He is Michael's cousin.
(c) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(d) He was married to Michael's sister.
4. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(b) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(c) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(d) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
5. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
(a) In the corral, working.
(b) In the barn, crying.
(c) In the cabin, cooking.
(d) In the stream, bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
2. When Michael stops thinking of Angel as the prostitute he loved and who betrayed him, how does her see her?
3. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
4. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
5. How did Angel pay Paul for the ride to Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)