|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
(a) Love of money.
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Mara, meaning bitter.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Sarah, meaning princess.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
3. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(b) Praying to Michael's God.
(c) Hard work and daily chores.
(d) A good nights sleep.
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Michael Hosea.
(b) The unpredictable weather.
(c) The difficult chores.
(d) Her memories of the Palace.
5. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The view of the cabin below.
(c) The stream.
(d) The family of deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael went to Sacramento, who did he take with him?
2. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
3. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
4. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
5. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)