|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
(a) "I can't remember."
(b) "You don't want to know."
(c) "I was back at the brothel."
(d) "I was your prisoner."
2. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He was married to Michael's sister.
(b) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(c) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(d) He is Michael's cousin.
3. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(b) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(c) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(d) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
4. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
(a) The view of the cabin below.
(b) The stream.
(c) The family of deer.
(d) The sunrise.
5. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
(a) He thought it sounded gentle and loving.
(b) He wanted to name her after his mother.
(c) She asked him to call her that.
(d) He was tired of calling her Mara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
2. How did Angel pay Paul for the ride to Pair-a-Dice?
3. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
4. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
5. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)