|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(a) "Like a knife wound."
(b) "A little."
(d) "You and five other men."
2. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One week.
(b) Three days.
(c) One and a half days.
(d) Two hours.
3. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(b) Use it to invest in more land.
(c) Use it to court Angel.
(d) Buy a house in town.
4. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) So that she will do chores.
(b) To give her time to think.
(c) In order to visit with the neighbors.
(d) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
5. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) She became a cook at a local restaurant.
(b) She became a prostitute in the Silver Dollar.
(c) She became a clerk at the general store.
(d) She became the boss of The Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
2. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
3. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
4. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)