|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By not talking to him.
(b) By ruining his dinner.
(c) By breaking the window.
(d) By refusing to do chores.
2. Why did Angel scrub her skin raw in the stream?
(a) To rid her skin of lice from Pair-a-Dice.
(b) To assure herself she was capable of feeling.
(c) To clean off the filth of her betrayal.
(d) To exfoliate, revealing more youthful skin.
3. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
(a) He bribed their way out.
(b) He fought their way out.
(c) He snuck them out.
(d) He kidnapped her.
4. Why did Angel want her gold from the Duchess?
(a) She wanted to hide it in a safe place.
(b) She wanted to open her very own brothel.
(c) She wanted to invest it in a piece of jewelry.
(d) She wanted to buy a little house of her own.
5. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) So that she could earn her keep.
(b) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(c) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(d) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
2. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
4. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
5. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)