|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(a) "Like a knife wound."
(b) "You and five other men."
(d) "A little."
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By breaking the window.
(b) By not talking to him.
(c) By refusing to do chores.
(d) By ruining his dinner.
3. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(b) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(c) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(d) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
4. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
(a) His presence.
(b) His all-seeing God.
(c) The dark.
(d) The wild animals.
5. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) The unpredictable weather.
(b) The difficult chores.
(c) Her memories of the Palace.
(d) Michael Hosea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Angel pay Paul for the ride to Pair-a-Dice?
2. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. When Michael brought Angel back home from Pair-a-Dice, he left her alone in the cabin. Angel eventually went looking for Michael; where did she find him?
5. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)