|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
(a) She'd use ther tongue to catch the raindrops.
(b) She'd play in the puddles.
(c) She'd use the rainwater to wash her hair.
(d) She'd have her mom to herself.
2. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He was the new owner of The Palace.
(b) He disappeared without a trace.
(c) He was hanged on Main Street.
(d) He became a born-again Christian.
3. Why did Angel say her father stopped loving her mother?
(a) "He was in love with his wife."
(b) "Because of me."
(c) "He never loved her in the first place."
(d) "Because he was a selfish man."
4. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
5. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(b) Sarah, meaning princess.
(c) Mara, meaning bitter.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
2. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
3. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
4. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
5. How did Angel feel when she walked in the cabin after returning from Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)