|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She began to laugh in his face.
(b) She walked away.
(c) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(d) She slapped him in the face.
2. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(b) "Like a knife wound."
(c) "A little."
(d) "You and five other men."
3. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
(a) The family of deer.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The view of the cabin below.
(d) The stream.
4. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To look beautiful.
(b) To pretend.
(c) To hide her money.
(d) To grow old gracefully.
5. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(b) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(c) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(d) Michael made fun of her predicament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
2. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
3. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
4. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
5. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)