|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
2. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
3. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) To give her time to think.
(b) So that she will do chores.
(c) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(d) In order to visit with the neighbors.
4. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(b) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(c) Mara, meaning bitter.
(d) Sarah, meaning princess.
5. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) Him reading out of the Bible.
(b) A mocking bird outside the window.
(c) The babbling brook nearby.
(d) The crackling of the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
2. What happens when Alex no longer wants Mae and turns her and Sarah away?
3. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
4. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)