|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
(a) So that Sarah could see the ocean for the first time.
(b) So that Sarah's father could visit her mother alone.
(c) So that Sarah could visit her extended family.
(d) So that Cleo would have company on her journey.
2. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
3. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Praying to Michael's God.
(b) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(c) Hard work and daily chores.
(d) A good nights sleep.
4. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
(a) He does his best to be a wonderful father to Sarah.
(b) He takes Sarah to a man he believes wants to adopt her.
(c) He sells his possessions to provide for Sarah's education.
(d) He asks a trusted friend to take Sarah in as a daughter.
5. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(b) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(c) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(d) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature in the cabin did Angel compare her life to?
2. What two subjects was Lucky never allowed to talk about with Angel?
3. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
4. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
5. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)