|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(b) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(c) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(d) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
2. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(a) Mai Ling.
3. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
(a) The view of the cabin below.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The stream.
(d) The family of deer.
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He needed some supplies for winter.
(b) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(c) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(d) He had decided to find a wife.
5. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
2. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
3. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
4. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
5. What happens when Alex no longer wants Mae and turns her and Sarah away?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)