|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(b) "This one, beloved."
(c) "Take my yoke upon you."
(d) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
2. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
(a) He wanted to name her after his mother.
(b) She asked him to call her that.
(c) He thought it sounded gentle and loving.
(d) He was tired of calling her Mara.
3. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) A mocking bird outside the window.
(b) The babbling brook nearby.
(c) Him reading out of the Bible.
(d) The crackling of the fire.
4. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
(a) So that Cleo would have company on her journey.
(b) So that Sarah could visit her extended family.
(c) So that Sarah could see the ocean for the first time.
(d) So that Sarah's father could visit her mother alone.
5. What two subjects was Lucky never allowed to talk about with Angel?
(a) Marriage and Children.
(b) Sex and Love.
(c) Men and God.
(d) Politics and Religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
2. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
3. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
4. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
5. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)