|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By ruining his dinner.
(b) By breaking the window.
(c) By not talking to him.
(d) By refusing to do chores.
2. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
(a) His sister's.
(b) A stranger's.
(c) Ones he made.
(d) His mother's.
3. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(b) Buy a house in town.
(c) Use it to court Angel.
(d) Use it to invest in more land.
4. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(a) Five times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
5. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
(a) She'd use ther tongue to catch the raindrops.
(b) She'd use the rainwater to wash her hair.
(c) She'd play in the puddles.
(d) She'd have her mom to herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
2. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
4. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
5. When they were on their walk through the land at night, what was it that Michael wanted to show Angel?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)