|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael told Angel the biblical story of Hosea's wife, what did Angel think was NOT the cause of her returning to prostitution?
(a) Hosea's wife just wanted to be left alone.
(b) Hosea had driven his wife half crazy like Michael had done to Angel.
(c) Hosea didn't give her enough money to buy what she wanted.
(d) Hosea's wife had a Duchess of her own that owed her money.
2. What feature in the cabin did Angel compare her life to?
(a) The small, empty trunk.
(b) The rickety rocking chair.
(c) The cold ice chest.
(d) The barren fireplace.
3. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
(a) "We will do it together."
(b) "It'll take us a lifetime."
(c) "It won't take too long."
(d) "It will keep us busy for a while."
4. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
(a) She has nowhere to go.
(b) She feels like it's home.
(c) She likes it.
(d) She needs the money.
5. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One and a half days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel woke from a nightmare and Michael asked her what it was about, what was her reply?
2. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
3. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
4. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)