|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two subjects was Lucky never allowed to talk about with Angel?
(a) Politics and Religion.
(b) Men and God.
(c) Sex and Love.
(d) Marriage and Children.
2. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "God will supply all my needs."
(b) "Time waits for no man."
(c) "I want everything."
(d) "I don't want anything."
3. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
(a) He only wanted sons to carry on his legacy.
(b) He never believed he was Sarah's biological father.
(c) He had a legitimate family of his own.
(d) He did not want to be financially responsible for Sarah.
4. What did Michael call Angel that hurt her feelings?
5. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(b) Mara, meaning bitter.
(c) Sarah, meaning princess.
(d) Tristyn, meaning sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
2. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
3. What feature in the cabin did Angel compare her life to?
4. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
5. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)