|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one night with Duke, how is Sarah changed?
(a) She believes everything she's ever heard about the cruelty of men.
(b) She feels that she can finally be a part of a family.
(c) She knows that she has found a man who'll love her forever.
(d) She is confident that he can teach her to survive without her mom.
2. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three days.
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(b) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(c) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(d) So that she could earn her keep.
4. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
5. Why didn't Mae want Sarah to thank Alex for the presents he'd left?
(a) They weren't gifts, but a bribe, to keep Sarah out of the way.
(b) Mae believed a formal thank you letter was more appropriate.
(c) Mae knew Alex was embarrassed by any show of feminine emotion.
(d) They were never intended for Sarah; they were for Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
2. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
3. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
4. When Michael tells Angel that he knew the first time he saw her that he was going to marry her, what feature did Michael say he saw first?
5. When they were walking at night and Angel wanted to return to the cabin, Michael asked her what she was afraid of. What did she say it was?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)