|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
(a) He had a legitimate family of his own.
(b) He only wanted sons to carry on his legacy.
(c) He never believed he was Sarah's biological father.
(d) He did not want to be financially responsible for Sarah.
2. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Sarah, meaning princess.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(d) Mara, meaning bitter.
4. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
(a) She feels like it's home.
(b) She has nowhere to go.
(c) She likes it.
(d) She needs the money.
5. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
2. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
3. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
4. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
5. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)