|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
(a) "We will do it together."
(b) "It'll take us a lifetime."
(c) "It will keep us busy for a while."
(d) "It won't take too long."
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Sarah, meaning princess.
(b) Mara, meaning bitter.
(c) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
3. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
(a) She feels like it's home.
(b) She has nowhere to go.
(c) She needs the money.
(d) She likes it.
4. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
(a) So that Cleo would have company on her journey.
(b) So that Sarah could see the ocean for the first time.
(c) So that Sarah could visit her extended family.
(d) So that Sarah's father could visit her mother alone.
5. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
2. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
3. Why didn't Mae want Sarah to thank Alex for the presents he'd left?
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
5. What happens when Alex no longer wants Mae and turns her and Sarah away?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)