|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(b) "Take my yoke upon you."
(c) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(d) "This one, beloved."
2. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
(b) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(c) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
(d) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(b) Mara, meaning bitter.
(c) Sarah, meaning princess.
(d) Tristyn, meaning sad.
5. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He needed some supplies for winter.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
2. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
3. When Mae dies, what does Rab do to try to help Sarah?
4. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
5. Why is Sarah really sent to the coast with Cleo?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)