|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Take my yoke upon you."
(b) "This one, beloved."
(c) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(d) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
2. After one night with Duke, how is Sarah changed?
(a) She believes everything she's ever heard about the cruelty of men.
(b) She knows that she has found a man who'll love her forever.
(c) She is confident that he can teach her to survive without her mom.
(d) She feels that she can finally be a part of a family.
3. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "Time waits for no man."
(c) "God will supply all my needs."
(d) "I want everything."
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He needed some supplies for winter.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
5. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
2. Why did Angel tell Michael she was staying at the brothel?
3. By the beginning of the fourth chapter, how many times has Angel had said "no" to Michael's marriage proposal?
4. What two subjects was Lucky never allowed to talk about with Angel?
5. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)