|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
(b) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
(c) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(d) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
2. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He needed some supplies for winter.
(c) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(d) He had decided to find a wife.
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Why did Alex tell his lover Mae that he never wanted Sarah?
(a) He only wanted sons to carry on his legacy.
(b) He did not want to be financially responsible for Sarah.
(c) He had a legitimate family of his own.
(d) He never believed he was Sarah's biological father.
5. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) Him reading out of the Bible.
(b) A mocking bird outside the window.
(c) The babbling brook nearby.
(d) The crackling of the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mae want Sarah to thank Alex for the presents he'd left?
2. Remembering her childhood, why did Angel say she loved the rain?
3. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
4. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
5. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)