|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(b) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(c) So that she could earn her keep.
(d) So that they could feed the squirrels.
2. What did the Altmans name their new baby boy?
(a) Michael Paul.
(b) Paul Simon.
(c) Benjamin Michael.
(d) Murphy Joe.
3. When Michael went to Sacramento, who did he take with him?
(a) The Duchess.
(c) A stranger.
4. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
5. What did the quiet voice keep repeating to Angel?
(a) "Feed my sheep."
(b) "Come out of Egypt."
(c) "My words will fill your mouth."
(d) "Come forth, beloved."
Short Answer Questions
1. "Like a beacon in the darkness," where did Angel go to when she arrived in Sacramento?
2. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
3. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
4. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
5. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)