|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel, Miriam, and Michael sing into at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) A barrel.
(b) A well.
(c) A tin cup.
(d) A fireplace.
2. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "This one, beloved."
(b) "Take my yoke upon you."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
3. What woke Angel from a dream about God?
(a) The guard knocking at the door, delivering a meal.
(b) Duke speaking and a child crying in the next room.
(c) The dancing girls singing downstairs to a full house.
(d) A drunk man yelling and roaming the hall outside.
4. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He was the new owner of The Palace.
(b) He disappeared without a trace.
(c) He became a born-again Christian.
(d) He was hanged on Main Street.
5. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
(a) "Tend my lamb."
(b) "Turn the other cheek."
(c) "Feed my sheep."
(d) "Lead them out of Egypt."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
2. Why did Duke want to have Angel under his control?
3. Who offered Angel a job in Sacramento?
4. Where did Angel go when she ran away the third time?
5. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)