|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "God's laws."
(b) "Yours, Michael."
(c) "My own."
(d) "The Golden Rule."
2. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
3. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
(a) "Tend my lamb."
(b) "Feed my sheep."
(c) "Turn the other cheek."
(d) "Lead them out of Egypt."
4. When Elizabeth was in labor, what chore did she want to finish before giving birth?
(a) Scrubbing the floor.
(b) Mending clothes.
(c) Washing dishes.
(d) Cleaning windows.
5. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(b) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(c) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(d) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Paul before he came back to the valley?
2. What did the Altmans name their new baby boy?
3. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
4. How is Paul related to Michael?
5. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)