|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel take of Michael's to remind her of him?
(a) His Bible.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His gloves.
2. Why did Duke want to have Angel under his control?
(a) Because he wanted her close.
(b) Because of the power she gave him.
(c) Because of her beauty and grace.
(d) Because he loved her.
3. What does a panic-stricken Miriam ask Angel to help her with in Chapter 24?
(a) Making apple sauce.
(b) Dressing a chicken for dinner.
(c) Catching a Godly man.
(d) Getting Ruthie out of a tree.
4. When Duke said, "No one could ever touch you," what was Angel's reply?
(a) "Michael did."
(b) "Least of all you."
(c) "You did."
(d) "No one!"
5. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(b) Mara, meaning bitter.
(c) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(d) Sarah, meaning princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
2. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. How did Michael know that Angel was in trouble the third time she left?
5. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)