|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael know that Angel was in trouble the third time she left?
(a) A letter.
(b) A dream.
(d) A telegraph.
2. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "I want everything."
(c) "Time waits for no man."
(d) "God will supply all my needs."
3. What day did Angel's mom treat as a holy day?
(b) Angel's birthday.
(d) New Years.
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Take my yoke upon you."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "This one, beloved."
5. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
(a) He kidnapped her.
(b) He fought their way out.
(c) He bribed their way out.
(d) He snuck them out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
2. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
3. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
4. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
5. What did Angel, Miriam, and Michael sing into at the end of Chapter 24?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)