|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Angel feel guilty when she returned to the cabin?
(a) Broken Window.
(b) Dirty floors.
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Sarah, meaning princess.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(d) Mara, meaning bitter.
3. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
(a) They are a faithful and true companion.
(b) They keep you warm at night.
(c) They can always pick a tenderhearted person.
(d) They always know when a storm is coming.
4. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(b) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(c) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(d) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
5. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
(a) She feels useless.
(b) She feels she does a better job.
(c) She feels it's owed her.
(d) She feels free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
2. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
3. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
4. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
5. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)