|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
(b) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(c) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
(d) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
2. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
3. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(a) Mai Ling.
4. What did Miriam ask Michael a "man's opinion" about?
(a) What home-cooked goods would get a man's attention.
(b) How to get a husband and children of her own.
(c) What traits he thought were attractive in a woman.
(d) How to convince her father to give her more freedom.
5. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
(a) He fought their way out.
(b) He bribed their way out.
(c) He snuck them out.
(d) He kidnapped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
3. Where did Angel want Michael to find a husband for Miriam?
4. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
5. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)