|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He thought that Michael was lying.
(c) He thought Michael should be a priest.
(d) He wanted to be the first to marry.
2. What was in the pocket-sized packet that Miriam give to Michael for Angel?
(a) Seeds for a flower garden.
(b) A jeweled hair comb.
(c) A poem about sisterhood.
(d) A scripture about love.
3. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Take my yoke upon you."
(b) "This one, beloved."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
5. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) Three days.
(b) One and a half days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
2. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
3. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
4. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
5. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)