|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
(a) A son and grandma.
(b) Twin baby daughters.
(c) A sister and family pet.
(d) An aunt and uncle.
2. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "God's laws."
(b) "Yours, Michael."
(c) "My own."
(d) "The Golden Rule."
3. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Take my yoke upon you."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "This one, beloved."
4. When Elizabeth was in labor, what chore did she want to finish before giving birth?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Mending clothes.
(c) Cleaning windows.
(d) Scrubbing the floor.
5. "Like a beacon in the darkness," where did Angel go to when she arrived in Sacramento?
(a) Hochschild's General Mercantile.
(b) The local brothel.
(c) Last Chance Livery.
(d) The Lucky Dollar Saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did God say when Michael asked him for guidance about how to help Angel?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
3. What was Michael's reply when Angel asked if it bothered him when men stared at her?
4. Before he went hunting, what did Michael bring to the cabin for Angel to work on?
5. What did Miriam ask Michael a "man's opinion" about?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)