|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
(a) By labor.
(b) With a gift.
(c) By going to church.
(d) With a kiss.
2. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
3. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He needed some supplies for winter.
(c) He had decided to find a wife.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Her memories of the Palace.
(b) The unpredictable weather.
(c) The difficult chores.
(d) Michael Hosea.
5. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The Altmans.
(b) The valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
2. What task did Elizabeth ask of Angel?
3. In Chapter 29, when Angel lifted her head from washing her face in a trough, who was there?
4. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)