|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A worm.
(b) A rotten apple.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A beetle.
2. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(a) The valley.
3. How did Michael know that Angel was in trouble the third time she left?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegraph.
(d) A dream.
4. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
5. What holiday was just days away from the birth of the Altman's baby?
(b) New Years.
(c) Angel's birthday.
(d) The first day of winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
2. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
3. In Chapter 29, when Angel lifted her head from washing her face in a trough, who was there?
4. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
5. How did Angel try to make up her betrayal to Michael?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)