|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul's goal every time he saw Angel?
(a) He wanted to compliment Angel.
(b) He sought to erode Angel's confidence.
(c) He hoped that Angel would leave Michael for him.
(d) He wished that Angel would talk to Miriam for him.
2. When Angel left for the third time, where did she find work?
(a) In a local bar.
(b) In a brothel.
(c) In a small cafe.
(d) In a hotel.
3. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
(a) A sister and family pet.
(b) An aunt and uncle.
(c) Twin baby daughters.
(d) A son and grandma.
4. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(b) The valley.
5. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "My own."
(b) "Yours, Michael."
(c) "God's laws."
(d) "The Golden Rule."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
2. What did Angel think was the great original sin?
3. What happened to Harper's Cafe?
4. What task did Elizabeth ask of Angel?
5. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)