|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) In order to visit with the neighbors.
(b) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(c) To give her time to think.
(d) So that she will do chores.
2. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Praying to Michael's God.
(b) Hard work and daily chores.
(c) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(d) A good nights sleep.
3. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
4. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(b) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(c) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(d) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
5. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
(a) "It will keep us busy for a while."
(b) "We will do it together."
(c) "It'll take us a lifetime."
(d) "It won't take too long."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
2. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
5. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)