|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
2. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To grow old gracefully.
(b) To pretend.
(c) To hide her money.
(d) To look beautiful.
3. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(d) Mai Ling.
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) The difficult chores.
(b) Michael Hosea.
(c) Her memories of the Palace.
(d) The unpredictable weather.
5. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
(b) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
(c) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(d) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
2. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
3. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
4. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
5. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)