|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
(a) Ones he made.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) A stranger's.
2. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Use it to court Angel.
(b) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(c) Use it to invest in more land.
(d) Buy a house in town.
3. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He needed some supplies for winter.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Hard work and daily chores.
(b) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(c) A good nights sleep.
(d) Praying to Michael's God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
2. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
3. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
4. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)