|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Get it annulled.
(b) Make it work.
(c) Stay until he tires of her.
(d) Get divorced.
2. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(b) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(c) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(d) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He needed some supplies for winter.
(b) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(c) He had decided to find a wife.
(d) He had a bad dream about Angel.
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) "Oh, no."
(c) "Why not?"
(d) Nothing at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
2. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
3. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
4. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
5. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)