|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(b) He needed some supplies for winter.
(c) He had decided to find a wife.
(d) He had a bad dream about Angel.
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By not talking to him.
(b) By breaking the window.
(c) By ruining his dinner.
(d) By refusing to do chores.
3. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Hard work and daily chores.
(b) A good nights sleep.
(c) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(d) Praying to Michael's God.
4. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Make it work.
(b) Get it annulled.
(c) Stay until he tires of her.
(d) Get divorced.
5. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
2. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
3. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
5. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)