|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Sarah, meaning princess.
(b) Mara, meaning bitter.
(c) Blythe, meaning joyous.
(d) Tristyn, meaning sad.
2. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) The difficult chores.
(b) Her memories of the Palace.
(c) The unpredictable weather.
(d) Michael Hosea.
3. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(d) He needed some supplies for winter.
4. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To hide her money.
(b) To look beautiful.
(c) To pretend.
(d) To grow old gracefully.
5. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(b) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(c) "This one, beloved."
(d) "Take my yoke upon you."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
2. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
5. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)