|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) The unpredictable weather.
(b) Her memories of the Palace.
(c) The difficult chores.
(d) Michael Hosea.
2. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
3. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "I want everything."
(c) "Time waits for no man."
(d) "God will supply all my needs."
4. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(b) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(c) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(d) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
5. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) The crackling of the fire.
(b) Him reading out of the Bible.
(c) The babbling brook nearby.
(d) A mocking bird outside the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
2. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
3. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
4. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
5. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)