|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(b) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(c) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(d) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
3. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(b) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(c) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(d) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
4. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
5. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(d) Mai Ling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
2. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
3. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
4. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)