|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
(a) To grow old gracefully.
(b) To look beautiful.
(c) To pretend.
(d) To hide her money.
2. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
3. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He was married to Michael's sister.
(b) He is Michael's cousin.
(c) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(d) He was Michael's stepbrother.
4. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(b) A good nights sleep.
(c) Hard work and daily chores.
(d) Praying to Michael's God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
2. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
3. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
4. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
5. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)