|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) Him reading out of the Bible.
(b) A mocking bird outside the window.
(c) The babbling brook nearby.
(d) The crackling of the fire.
2. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(b) Praying to Michael's God.
(c) A good nights sleep.
(d) Hard work and daily chores.
3. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(b) Sarah, meaning princess.
(c) Mara, meaning bitter.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
4. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
(a) He thought that Michael was lying.
(b) He thought Michael should be a priest.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He wanted to be the first to marry.
5. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(c) Mai Ling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Paul related to Michael?
2. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
3. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
4. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
5. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)