|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
(a) "Those without sin may cast the first stone."
(b) "Take my yoke upon you."
(c) "For I know the plans I have for you..."
(d) "This one, beloved."
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By not talking to him.
(b) By refusing to do chores.
(c) By breaking the window.
(d) By ruining his dinner.
3. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) "Oh, no."
(c) "Why not?"
(d) Nothing at all.
4. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Hard work and daily chores.
(b) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(c) Praying to Michael's God.
(d) A good nights sleep.
5. Where was Paul before he came back to the valley?
(a) In Pair-a-Dice working at a bar.
(b) In the mountains, looking for God.
(c) On a fishing expedition in Alaska.
(d) On the Yuba, panning for gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
2. What does Angel tells Michael that she knows all about?
3. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
4. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
5. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)