|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(b) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
(c) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(d) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
2. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
3. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
(a) He wanted to be the first to marry.
(b) He thought Michael should be a priest.
(c) He thought that Michael was lying.
(d) He was jealous.
4. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two hours.
5. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) "Why not?"
(c) "Oh, no."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
2. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
5. When Angel asks Michael, "What sort of name is Hosea?" what is his reply?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)