|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(b) Buy a house in town.
(c) Use it to invest in more land.
(d) Use it to court Angel.
2. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(b) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(c) So that she could earn her keep.
(d) So that they could feed the squirrels.
3. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By not talking to him.
(b) By ruining his dinner.
(c) By breaking the window.
(d) By refusing to do chores.
4. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
(a) Praying to Michael's God.
(b) Getting her money from the Duchess.
(c) Hard work and daily chores.
(d) A good nights sleep.
5. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) One and a half days.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
2. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
3. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
4. Whose clothes did Michael give to Angel at the cabin?
5. When Michael was telling Angel his plans for the land and the cabin, Angel said that he had enough work planned to last a long while. What was his reply?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)