|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
(a) Use it to invest in more land.
(b) Buy a couple head of cattle.
(c) Buy a house in town.
(d) Use it to court Angel.
2. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Michael Hosea.
(b) The difficult chores.
(c) Her memories of the Palace.
(d) The unpredictable weather.
3. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He wanted to look up an old friend.
(c) He needed some supplies for winter.
(d) He had decided to find a wife.
4. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He is Michael's cousin.
(b) He was married to Michael's sister.
(c) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(d) He was Michael's stepbrother.
5. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
2. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
3. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
5. What did Angel believe would ease the heaviness inside of her?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)