|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
(a) To give her time to think.
(b) In order to visit with the neighbors.
(c) Because he's afraid to be alone with her.
(d) So that she will do chores.
2. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Michael Hosea.
(b) The difficult chores.
(c) The unpredictable weather.
(d) Her memories of the Palace.
3. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(b) Mai Ling.
4. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
(a) Get it annulled.
(b) Make it work.
(c) Get divorced.
(d) Stay until he tires of her.
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
(a) "I don't want anything."
(b) "I want everything."
(c) "Time waits for no man."
(d) "God will supply all my needs."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul sees Angel, he thinks she's beautiful and dangerous. What biblical character does he not compare her to?
2. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
5. What is the major lesson Angel remembers learning from Duke?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)