|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Her memories of the Palace.
(b) Michael Hosea.
(c) The unpredictable weather.
(d) The difficult chores.
2. Why did Angel want Michael to show her how to cook?
(a) So that she could learn a new skill for another job.
(b) So she'd know how cook for herself when she had her own place.
(c) So that she'd be able to cook a good, hearty meal for Michael.
(d) So that she would have another chore to help pass the time.
3. When Paul asks Michael the name of his new bride, what name does Michael give him?
4. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
(c) Mai Ling.
5. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(b) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(c) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
(d) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the Joseph Hochschild he's going to do with his gold?
2. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
3. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
4. When Michael Hosea sees Angel for the first time, what does God tells him?
5. Why does Michael leave Angel alone in the cabin?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)