|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
2. When Angel tells Michael to call her whatever he wants, what does he name her?
(a) Mara, meaning bitter.
(b) Tristyn, meaning sad.
(c) Sarah, meaning princess.
(d) Blythe, meaning joyous.
3. After her first week on her feet, why did Angel finally come out of the cabin?
(a) She was lonely, and wanted Michael's company.
(b) She was bored and tired of being cooped up in the cabin.
(c) She wanted to see how close civilization was.
(d) She wanted to get to work to pay back Michael.
4. How is Paul related to Michael?
(a) He is Michael's oldest brother.
(b) He was married to Michael's sister.
(c) He was Michael's stepbrother.
(d) He is Michael's cousin.
5. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(b) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(c) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(d) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute who is Sarah's only friend?
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
3. Why wasn't Paul happy for Michael when he heard of Michael's marriage?
4. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
5. What did Paul want Michael to do about his marriage to Angel?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)