|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
(a) She feels it's owed her.
(b) She feels useless.
(c) She feels she does a better job.
(d) She feels free.
2. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
(c) Sam Teal.
(d) Miriam Altman.
3. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By not talking to him.
(b) By ruining his dinner.
(c) By refusing to do chores.
(d) By breaking the window.
4. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
(a) Him reading out of the Bible.
(b) The crackling of the fire.
(c) A mocking bird outside the window.
(d) The babbling brook nearby.
5. Angel was anxious to leave the store to avoid Michael, who was coming for the stove. Who was waiting for Angel at the end of that particular working day?
(a) Miriam Altman.
(b) The Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
2. What happened to Lucky and Mai Ling, Angel's co-workers, after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
3. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
4. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
5. What happened to Magowan after Angel left Pair-a-Dice?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)