|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "My own."
(b) "God's laws."
(c) "Yours, Michael."
(d) "The Golden Rule."
2. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) So that she could earn her keep.
(b) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(c) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(d) So that they could feed the squirrels.
3. Who offered Angel a job in Sacramento?
(b) The Duchess.
(d) A stranger.
4. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) "Why not?"
(d) "Oh, no."
5. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) One and a half days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
2. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
3. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
4. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
5. What does Michael tell Angel to listen to in order to help her rest at his cabin?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)