|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) So that she could earn her keep.
(b) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
(c) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(d) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
2. Why does Angel mentally tabulate how much time and money Michael has spent on nursing her back to health and training her for independence?
(a) In order to mock him for his wasted efforts.
(b) In order to thank him for all of his efforts.
(c) So she can tell everyone how much he cares for her.
(d) So she can repay him for every hour and ounce.
3. Why did Michael decide to go back to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) He had a bad dream about Angel.
(b) He had decided to find a wife.
(c) He needed some supplies for winter.
(d) He wanted to look up an old friend.
4. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
(a) An aunt and uncle.
(b) A sister and family pet.
(c) A son and grandma.
(d) Twin baby daughters.
5. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
(a) She didn't want to sit close to him.
(b) She thought he was going to punish her.
(c) She didn't want to go back to the cabin.
(d) She was angry and wanted to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
2. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
3. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
4. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
5. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)