|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
(a) She was confused by it.
(b) She was captivated by it.
(c) She was terrified by it.
(d) She was amused by it.
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By refusing to do chores.
(b) By breaking the window.
(c) By ruining his dinner.
(d) By not talking to him.
3. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
(a) So that they could feed the squirrels.
(b) To share their bounty with the neighbors.
(c) So that she could earn her keep.
(d) To keep her from going to Pair-a-Dice.
4. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
(a) There wouldn't be money to pay her until later.
(b) Michael was coming for the stove.
(c) That she had to prove she was worth the pay.
(d) Meribah hurt her back.
5. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
(a) They can always pick a tenderhearted person.
(b) They keep you warm at night.
(c) They always know when a storm is coming.
(d) They are a faithful and true companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael get Angel out the Silver Dollar after she ran away from the Valley?
2. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
4. How does Angel feel about the Altmans doing chores?
5. When Angel tells Michael, "You and God better not expect much," he replies ...
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)