|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael and Angel are married, what does she say instead of "yes"?
(b) "Why not?"
(c) "Oh, no."
(d) Nothing at all.
2. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
(a) She was confused by it.
(b) She was amused by it.
(c) She was captivated by it.
(d) She was terrified by it.
3. What did Angel do for a job when she returned to Pair-a-Dice?
(a) She became a cook at a local restaurant.
(b) She became a prostitute in the Silver Dollar.
(c) She became a clerk at the general store.
(d) She became the boss of The Palace.
4. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "Yours, Michael."
(b) "The Golden Rule."
(c) "My own."
(d) "God's laws."
5. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) The unpredictable weather.
(b) Her memories of the Palace.
(c) Michael Hosea.
(d) The difficult chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob Altman say that he would trade for a spoonful of plum jam?
2. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
3. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
4. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
5. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)