|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, whose rules does Angel say she wants to live by?
(a) "My own."
(b) "The Golden Rule."
(c) "Yours, Michael."
(d) "God's laws."
2. What members of the Altman family died on their way to Oregon?
(a) A son and grandma.
(b) A sister and family pet.
(c) Twin baby daughters.
(d) An aunt and uncle.
3. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
(a) She was angry and wanted to walk.
(b) She thought he was going to punish her.
(c) She didn't want to sit close to him.
(d) She didn't want to go back to the cabin.
4. Who offered Angel a job in Sacramento?
(b) A stranger.
(c) The Duchess.
5. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
(a) Her memories of the Palace.
(b) The difficult chores.
(c) Michael Hosea.
(d) The unpredictable weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriam Altman say about dogs and children?
2. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
3. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
4. Why did Angel run away from Michael a second time?
5. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)