|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel wanted to leave the store, what excuse did Joseph tell Angel to keep her at work?
(a) Meribah hurt her back.
(b) Michael was coming for the stove.
(c) There wouldn't be money to pay her until later.
(d) That she had to prove she was worth the pay.
2. How did Angel feel about the camaraderie between the Altmans?
(a) She was captivated by it.
(b) She was confused by it.
(c) She was amused by it.
(d) She was terrified by it.
3. How many days was Angel delirious at Michael's cabin before she awakened?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One and a half days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
4. How did Angel get revenge on Michael for her stained hands?
(a) By ruining his dinner.
(b) By refusing to do chores.
(c) By not talking to him.
(d) By breaking the window.
5. Who helped Angel leave Michael for the second time?
(a) Miriam Altman.
(c) Sam Teal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael call Angel by a new name, Amanda?
2. Who helped Michael rescue Angel from the Palace?
3. Angel begins to like life in the little cabin. She feels comfortable and safe except for one thing. What is it?
4. Why did Michael ask Angel to pick up walnuts?
5. Why did Angel jump off the wagon when Michael tried to take her home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)