|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift made Miriam furious when she received it?
(a) Paul's gift of candy.
(b) Her father's gift of a shovel.
(c) Michael's gift of a book.
(d) Her mother's gift of undergarments.
2. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
(a) "Because God told me to care for you and to nurture you."
(b) "Because I have walked a mile in your shoes."
(c) "Because you would do the same for me if I was in your shoes."
(d) "Because for some of us, one mile can be farther to walk than thirty."
3. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(a) "You and five other men."
(b) "Like a knife wound."
(d) "A little."
4. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A rotten apple.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A worm.
(d) A cricket.
5. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(b) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(c) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(d) Michael made fun of her predicament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
2. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
3. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
4. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
5. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)