|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
(a) He's sweet as honey with fire in his eyes.
(b) He's handsome with dark, brooding eyes.
(c) He's as beautiful as an angel with a halo to match.
(d) He's as hateful as the devil and just as handsome.
2. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(b) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
(c) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(d) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
3. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(b) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
(c) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(d) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
4. What gift made Miriam furious when she received it?
(a) Michael's gift of a book.
(b) Her mother's gift of undergarments.
(c) Paul's gift of candy.
(d) Her father's gift of a shovel.
5. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A worm.
(c) A rotten apple.
(d) A beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
2. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
3. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
4. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
5. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)