|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) A note for Michael.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) A piece of corn.
2. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
(a) A diamond in the rough.
(b) A prickly thorn, small but capable of much pain.
(c) A chunk of amethyst turned inside out.
(d) A wild dog, rabid and unpredictable.
3. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(b) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
(c) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
(d) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
4. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(b) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(c) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(d) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
5. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
2. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
3. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
4. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
5. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)