|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A worm.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A rotten apple.
2. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(c) The valley.
3. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(d) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
4. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(b) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(c) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(d) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
5. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
(a) "Because for some of us, one mile can be farther to walk than thirty."
(b) "Because God told me to care for you and to nurture you."
(c) "Because you would do the same for me if I was in your shoes."
(d) "Because I have walked a mile in your shoes."
Short Answer Questions
1. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
2. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
3. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
4. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
5. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)