|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(d) The valley.
2. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
3. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
(a) A jar of homemade applesauce.
(b) A cornhusk doll with yarn hair.
(c) A dried-flower garland with satin ribbons.
(d) A new apron with delicate lace.
4. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
(a) Her Bible.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) A note for Michael.
(d) A piece of corn.
5. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(b) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(c) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(d) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
2. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
3. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
4. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
5. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)