|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
(a) A wild dog, rabid and unpredictable.
(b) A diamond in the rough.
(c) A prickly thorn, small but capable of much pain.
(d) A chunk of amethyst turned inside out.
2. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
(a) He's as hateful as the devil and just as handsome.
(b) He's as beautiful as an angel with a halo to match.
(c) He's handsome with dark, brooding eyes.
(d) He's sweet as honey with fire in his eyes.
3. What gift made Miriam furious when she received it?
(a) Michael's gift of a book.
(b) Her mother's gift of undergarments.
(c) Her father's gift of a shovel.
(d) Paul's gift of candy.
4. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(d) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
5. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
(a) They made a lavish breakfast.
(b) Angel refused to speak.
(c) They held hands under the sunset.
(d) Angel tried to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
2. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
3. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
4. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
5. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)