|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
2. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
(a) A dried-flower garland with satin ribbons.
(b) A cornhusk doll with yarn hair.
(c) A new apron with delicate lace.
(d) A jar of homemade applesauce.
3. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(b) The valley.
4. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(b) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(c) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
(d) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
5. What did Miriam Altman say about Paul in Chapter 20?
(a) He's handsome with dark, brooding eyes.
(b) He's as beautiful as an angel with a halo to match.
(c) He's sweet as honey with fire in his eyes.
(d) He's as hateful as the devil and just as handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
2. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
3. What gift made Miriam furious when she received it?
4. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
5. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)