|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(b) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(c) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(d) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
2. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A rotten apple.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A worm.
3. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
(a) A dried-flower garland with satin ribbons.
(b) A jar of homemade applesauce.
(c) A new apron with delicate lace.
(d) A cornhusk doll with yarn hair.
4. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
(b) "A little."
(c) "You and five other men."
(d) "Like a knife wound."
5. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The valley.
(b) The Altmans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
2. What gift made Miriam furious when she received it?
3. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
4. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
5. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)