|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(b) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
(c) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
(d) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
2. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(b) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
(c) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(d) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
3. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
(a) "Because I have walked a mile in your shoes."
(b) "Because you would do the same for me if I was in your shoes."
(c) "Because God told me to care for you and to nurture you."
(d) "Because for some of us, one mile can be farther to walk than thirty."
4. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
(a) In the cabin where they'd made a home.
(b) Under the stars, looking at the moon.
(c) By the stream where they camped for the night.
(d) On the hill where he showed her the sunrise.
5. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(d) Michael washed her hands and feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
2. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
3. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
4. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
5. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)