|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
2. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
3. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
(a) She slapped him in the face.
(b) She started to cry uncontrollably.
(c) She walked away.
(d) She began to laugh in his face.
4. What does Angel compare herself to when talking to Miriam Altman?
(a) A wild dog, rabid and unpredictable.
(b) A diamond in the rough.
(c) A chunk of amethyst turned inside out.
(d) A prickly thorn, small but capable of much pain.
5. Why did Angel decide to leave Michael for the third time?
(a) She believed that he would eventually leave her for another.
(b) She wanted him to be with someone who could have children.
(c) She wanted to finally be free and to live on her own.
(d) She believed that he didn't really love her as he claimed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
2. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
3. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
4. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
5. Where did Angel and Michael spend their last night together before she left for the third time?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)