|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
(b) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
(c) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(d) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
2. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The Altmans.
(c) The valley.
3. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(d) The valley.
4. What did Ruth Altman say that she ate once when she was little?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A rotten apple.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A worm.
5. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(d) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
2. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
3. When Angel left Michael for the third time, what did she put in Miriam's hand?
4. When Angel thinks that everyone she draws close to leaves, what does she say is deadly?
5. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)