|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Michael say that Angel fell in love with instead of him?
(a) The Altmans.
(b) The valley.
2. When Michael showed Angel compassion after she returned to the cabin, she asks why. What was his response?
(a) "Because I have walked a mile in your shoes."
(b) "Because God told me to care for you and to nurture you."
(c) "Because you would do the same for me if I was in your shoes."
(d) "Because for some of us, one mile can be farther to walk than thirty."
3. What happened when Angel came in from her ordeal in the rain?
(a) Angel tracked mud all over the cabin.
(b) Michael made fun of her predicament.
(c) Michael washed her hands and feet.
(d) Michael yelled at her for being foolish.
4. What did John Altman talk about like it was heaven?
(a) The valley.
5. When Angel says she's a door a thousand men have walked through, what does Michael say she is?
(a) A locked trunk, full of dark secrets.
(b) A window with pretty curtains, open for all to see.
(c) A stone wall, four feet thick and a hundred feet high.
(d) A frozen lake, waiting for a spring thaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who read the Christmas story at the Altman house?
2. What happened the morning after Michael and Angel consummated their marriage?
3. What Christmas gift did Angel make for Miriam?
4. What does Angel say when Michael asks her if he's gotten inside her heart?
5. What did Angel do when she wanted to leave and Michael asked if they could talk it over?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)