|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this charge a turning point for the regiment?
(a) They no longer fear death.
(b) They refuse to fight again.
(c) They now see that it is possible to win.
(d) They learn how to reload faster.
2. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
(a) not to talk or yell
(b) not to bump his head on a tree limb
(c) not to touch the bandage
(d) not to go to sleep
3. When the Rebels charge them again, how does Henry now feel?
(c) afraid again
4. What dangerous undertaking does Henry do after the flag bearer is killed?
(a) He stands up and fires wildly.
(b) He runs to inform the lieutenant.
(c) He runs into the trees to shoot whoever killed the flag bearer.
(d) He takes charge of carrying the flag.
5. Coming to his senses, what does Henry realize?
(a) He is starving.
(b) He is back with his regiment.
(c) He has to think up some good stories to tell.
(d) He needs to find another rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a higher ranking officer do to the lieutenant?
2. What conversation do the men have about the officer who called them mule drivers?
3. What does Henry recall while waiting for marching orders?
4. What is Henry's dark thought about the enemy?
5. What does Henry learn about other men in his regiment?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)