Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel about the enemy?
(a) that there are so many of them
(b) that they give up too easily
(c) that they are better shots than the Union soldiers
(d) that they never seem to tire
2. As the regiment weakens, what is the effect on the lieutenant?
(a) He is less enthusiastic.
(b) He falls off his horse.
(c) He stops giving orders.
(d) He is shot in the head.
3. What happens when Henry asks one of the soldiers what is happening?
(a) He is cursed as a deserter.
(b) He gets stabbed with a bayonet.
(c) He gets hit in the head with a rifle butt.
(d) He is told to shut up and run.
4. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
(a) not to bump his head on a tree limb
(b) not to touch the bandage
(c) not to go to sleep
(d) not to talk or yell
5. Who do Henry and his friend tell what they have overheard?
(a) their lieutenant
(b) the medics
(c) their other friends in the regiment
(d) their sergeant
Short Answer Questions
1. After the battle is over when Henry distinguished himself, what do he and his friend attempt to do?
2. What conversation do the men have about the officer who called them mule drivers?
3. What does Wilson help Henry do?
4. What effect does the report of the lieutenant's chastisement have on the troops?
5. What does the regiment know of the military machinery behind their orders to charge the Rebels?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)