1. What rumor passing through the regiment begins the novel?
that they will fight tomorrow
2. As a boy, how had Henry imagined himself ?
as a hero in wars
3. What is distant and surreal in Henry's mind?
that the war happens in his own country
4. Why has Henry delayed so many times from enlisting in the army?
because of his mother
5. Where does Henry's mother think he could be put to better use than in the army?
on the farm
This section contains 5,796 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)