|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Henry's anger directed during the battle?
(a) the lieutenants
(b) the heat
(c) the smoke
(d) the noise
2. How close is the enemy at this time?
(a) close enough to see their faces
(b) close enough to hit with a stone
(c) close enough to hear what they say
(d) close enough to fight hand to hand
3. What does Henry think the lieutenant is lacking?
(a) a plan of attack
(b) any appreciation for fine minds
(c) a loaded rifle
(d) his horse
4. As the Rebels bear down on them, how does Henry feel?
(a) like a man with a purpose
(b) like a fly on a tree
(c) like a charging bull
(d) like a hunted animal
5. What surprises Henry about his head wound?
(a) It is bleeding profusely.
(b) It has blurred his vision.
(c) It feels like he is going to die.
(d) It doesn't hurt as much as he thought it would.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins happening all around Henry?
2. What returns to Henry in his thoughts as he waits for orders?
3. After Henry's performance in the battle where he had to be called back to the line, how is Henry perceived by his peers?
4. How are the troops feeling as they are still on the move?
5. Where does Henry take refuge?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)