|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destroys Henry's rationalization about nature prompting him to run?
(a) some wounded soldiers rejoicing over the victory
(b) a rainstorm that comes up suddenly
(c) the sight of the dead man with the ants crawling over his skin
(d) a squirrel being eaten by a stray cat
2. As the Union soldiers get back into position, what is happening?
(a) The earth is shaking underneat them.
(b) Bugles are sounding loudly.
(c) Fire breaks out behind them.
(d) Bullets are flying, shearing off blades of grass.
3. How does the whole scene appear to Henry?
(b) common place
(d) super realistic
4. What does his friend do to try and help Henry?
(a) spoon feed him
(b) locate a rifle
(c) help him stand
(d) check his bandage
5. What does Henry feel at times about the wounded men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sudden event takes place after the first retreat of the Rebels?
2. Coming to his senses, what does Henry realize?
3. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
4. How does Henry explain his absence from the regiment.
5. After getting his wound treated, what does Henry do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)