|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the whole scene appear to Henry?
(b) super realistic
(d) common place
2. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
(b) hold hands
(c) make jokes
(d) shed their knapsacks
3. What awakens Henry one morning?
(a) a fire in the camp
(b) an explosion
(c) a bugle
(d) a kick in the leg
4. What does Henry's friend reply to his offer to help him walk?
(a) Leave me be.
(b) Others need help more than me.
(c) Help me sit down.
(d) Thanks, my friend.
5. What happens the morning after the rumor of going to war was circulated around the regiment?
(a) a parade
(b) an officers meeting
(c) nothing happens
(d) a forced march to the front
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Union soldiers get back into position, what is happening?
2. What amazes Henry after the Rebels retreat?
3. What unexpected action does Henry take?
4. How does the pipe-smoking friend try to encourage Henry?
5. What do the Union soldiers do as the Rebels advance?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)