|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against whom does Henry develop a particular anger?
(a) the tall soldier
(c) the loud soldier
(d) the generals
2. Running down the road, what is Henry trying to do?
(a) to keep up with the other men
(b) to load his rifle
(c) to find out what is happening
(d) to keep his head down
3. Where does Henry's mother think he could be put to better use than in the army?
(a) on the farm
(b) in the navy
(c) in a schoolroom
(d) as a postman
4. Where does the bullet hit the lieutenant?
(a) in the head
(b) in his leg
(c) in the chest
(d) in his hand
5. How is the regiment treated on the way to Washington?
(a) feasted at each stop
(b) ignored by everyone
(c) kept out of the towns
(d) railed by angry citizens
Short Answer Questions
1. What results from the order to move?
2. What does Henry think the lieutenant is lacking?
3. What makes it difficult for them to make out anything in front of them?
4. How does Henry describe his months in camp?
5. What are the running and retreating soldiers seeking?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)