|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think the lieutenant is lacking?
(a) any appreciation for fine minds
(b) a loaded rifle
(c) his horse
(d) a plan of attack
2. What does Henry see on the faces of sleeping soldiers?
3. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
(b) make jokes
(c) shed their knapsacks
(d) hold hands
4. What does the lieutenant order the complaining men to do?
(a) be quiet and save their energy
(b) start moving closer to the enemy
(c) think good thoughts
(d) get some sleep
5. After walking around all morning, where does the regiment go?
(a) over near the banks of a river
(b) back to the original camp
(c) back to the same ground it had taken in the morning
(d) back to Washington D. C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
2. At what is Henry's anger directed during the battle?
3. What brings Henry out of his stupor?
4. What causes the regiment to slow its advance against the Rebels?
5. How does Henry see his current suffering?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)