|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry advised to avoid putting pressure on his head wound?
(a) not to talk or yell
(b) not to go to sleep
(c) not to touch the bandage
(d) not to bump his head on a tree limb
2. How does Henry's question about his bravery continue?
(a) He tries to calculate the odds of his running away.
(b) He has terrible dreams of running away.
(c) He makes a joke of the idea.
(d) He puts it all out of his mind.
3. Who does Henry conclude would never rage at nature?
(a) a man with a full stomach and self-respect
(b) a man who never makes mistakes
(c) a man who doesn't think too much
(d) a man who believes in God
4. What does the tattered man say about wounds you cannot see?
(a) that they are usually fatal
(b) that they don't usually amount to much
(c) that they don't leave a scar
(d) that often they are the worst ones
5. What does the lieutenant do to the boy who tries to run away?
(a) shoots him
(b) kicks him
(c) lets him go
(d) beats him
Short Answer Questions
1. How is this charge a turning point for the regiment?
2. What do some of the soldiers do to make marching easier?
3. What does Wilson help Henry do?
4. Running down the road, what is Henry trying to do?
5. What does Henry realize could happen to him as he runs down the road?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)