|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry regard himself in comparison to the ones who stayed to fight?
(a) as being more stupid than his comrades
(b) as physically weaker than the ones who stayed
(c) as being more of a hero than they
(d) as having superior intellect
2. Where does Henry go to collect his thoughts?
(a) to the camp chaplain
(b) away from camp to lie in the grass
(c) down by a stream
(d) into his tent
3. What awakens Henry one morning?
(a) a kick in the leg
(b) a fire in the camp
(c) a bugle
(d) an explosion
4. Running down the road, what is Henry trying to do?
(a) to keep up with the other men
(b) to keep his head down
(c) to find out what is happening
(d) to load his rifle
5. Why does Henry begin to think it would be better to be killed?
(a) to get some rest
(b) to teach a lesson to the lieutenant
(c) to escape his duty
(d) to have his troubles ended
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Henry shooting and reloading as the Rebels arrive?
2. What does Henry first blame for his guilty condition?
3. What causes Henry's moment of panic?
4. When they stop running, what do the men begin to build?
5. What does one of Henry's tent mates ask him to do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)